Chapter 19

Tobias POV

Cristina instructs me to lay down and I comply. She takes the bottle and sprays it all over my chest. Then the cream covers my stomach too.

Tris is red and Cristina winks at us and says, "We'll let you two have your privacy."

She shoos everyone out of the room, but lingers around the doorway. I pretend not to notice.

Tris gives a half smile and starts sucking off the ice cream. She starts on my chest, slowly moving downwards. When she reaches my abs, I feel a deep ache in my lower stomach and have the undeniable urge to kiss her. When she finishes, I'm in agony. I quickly bring her face up to mine and kiss her. Her mouth tastes like whipped cream.

Cristina comes over to us and tears us apart. "Okay. Can you go like 5 seconds without making out. YOU CAN COME BACK IN NOW, GUYS!" She yells to the group in the other room.

"So? How was it?" Zeke asks me with a nudge. He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"It was very romantic," Cristina answers.

I roll my eyes and Tris blushes.

After looking at her watch, Marlene speaks up and says, "It's 2:00 in the morning. Let's call it a night..." She says with a yawn.

Tris POV

We all nod in agreement and I walk back to my apartment, Tobias on my tail.

We have a quick drink of water and then he snuggles behind me on the bed.

"Night Tris." He tells me. Then he turns me around and whispers into my ear, "...I love you...."

I stare into his eyes- his deep blue, beautiful eyes- and he stares back into mine.

"I love you too." I whisper.

He kisses me, hard on the lips, and I kiss back. We move in perfect synchronization.

We stop for air and I put my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Night Tobias."

"Goodnight Tris."