Chapter 16

The game goes on until it's my turn again. "Cristina! Truth or dare" I ask her, loudly.

"Dare." She replies.

"I dare you to play seven minutes with Will."

She smiles at me, thanking me and leads Will to the closet.

"Okay. I guess I'll go again." I say.

"Zeke! Candor or Dauntless?"

"DAUNTLESS!! I AINT NO PANSYCAKE (A/N Yeah. It's overused. Ik)!!!!"

"Okay. Let's see how 'brave' you are after this." I say I'm a menacing voice.

He cringes back and I say, "Four. Can you give me a hand here?" I ask.

"Anything." He says.

A smile spreads across my face...

Uriah's POV

Tris whispers something in Fou's ear and he shakes his head no.

Tris smiles and says, "Great."

Then she addresses me. "Uriah. I dare you to let Four put on your makeup."

"Oh, hell no!" I shout.

"I thought you weren't a pansycake." Marlene says.

"Fine. I will." I say.

Four's POV

Tris gets up and goes next door. She takes a bag of Christina's makeup and comes back over.

She leads me and Uriah into the bathroom, and sits him down.

"Okay. I'm not going to tell Four what any of there things are. He has to try and put them on you and you have to sit there, still, and let him apply it."

Oh shit, I think. Uriah's gunna kill me if I screw up.

"Good luck," Tris says to me.

I smile back at her and pick up the first thing. It's red and my finger slides on it, causing a long red stick to pop out. I look at his lips... I think that's where this goes... I put the stick onto his lips, but my finger slides a couple of times. I pull out the next item. It's a black, plastic thing... What the hell am I supposed to do with this? I twist it, and the cap falls off. It's this stick with bristles on it... I decide to experiment a bit. I try it on his lips, eyebrows... It doesn't look right. I look over at Tris and she just smiles.

What could this thing be? Where could it go?

I tell Uriah to open his eyes, and I slowly being the bristle to his eye.

"Bro! What are you doing? Dude get that thing away from me!"

I let the bristles touch his eyelashes and swipe it up; a little to fast because I hit the skin above his eye, too.

I go to the other eye to do the same and when I do, the black stick touches his eye.

"Son of an Erudite!!!!" He screams. "HOW DO YOU GIRLS DO THIS DAILY?!?!!"

I pick up item after item...

Uriah sure doesn't look like one of those girls you see in the Chasm who's all caked up with makeup. He looks like one of those old ladies (only a few in Dauntless) who have forgotten how to put makeup on and just put it however they like.

It's hilarious.