Chapter 14

Tobias POV

After a heavy make-out session with Tris, Uriah barges through the door. And gasps when he sees Tris.

I look at her... There's nothing unusual about her appearance...

He tricking her. It almost makes me laugh I put a look of horror on my face when I look at her, as a joke.

She looks worried and blushes. "What's wrong?" She asks.

I don't say anything. Then Uriah bursts out laughing, and I join along.

"What are you two laughing about?" She asks, angry.

"Nothing!" Uriah shouts.

She crosses her arms and looks pissed.

"Not. Funny." She growls.

I stop laughing and I try to kiss her. She pushes me away and grits trough her teeth, "Not. Now. I'm pissed at you."

Christina seems angered about the whole situation and has a look on her face that says 'I'll get you back for scaring my best friend' and I gulp. Not that I'm scared of her. I'm scared of losing Tris.

"Les get back to game," says Uriah.

When we get back, we discover that it is Christina's turn.

"Tris, Truth or dare?" She asks, shooting me a glare.

"Dare." Tris says confidently.

"Here's the dare: You have to not kiss Four for the rest of the day. And if he forcibly kisses you, you have either not kiss back, tease him, or get him off of you." Christina says.

Pleasesayno pleasesayno please say no, Tris... I can't go a day like this!

"Fine," she says. "I was going to do that anyways..." She says, throwing me a look.

At first, I groan, but then I realize that she really is pissed at me. Why?? It was a small joke that I didn't initiate. I just played along. Jeez. I try to loosen up; to try to be 'NICER' and this is what I get. Maybe I should be cold. Maybe I should just be dauntless. Screw the 'five traits' me. I can't do this.

I tried to be 'kind' and I tried to throw away the instructor version of me (for HER) but when I try to, I screw things up.

I'm pretty sure no girl will ever want to be with me. I always screw up. And I don't want to be with anyone else but Tris.

I try to push the negative away, to see the positive for just one second.

I can apologize... Maybe.

Yeah. I'll apologize I'll get her to crack. I CAN do this. She told me she loved me. This seems a little ridiculous for someone to react that way. Especially Tris.

I put a smile on my face and tell the guys, "I'll get her to crack," with a wink.

The guys all laugh and Zeke says in a low voice, "You get some, Four!"

I roll my eyes and crawl over to Tris. I smile and she rolls her eyes at me and looks away. I go in to kiss her, but she pushes my face away. She pushed my face to the side and I kiss her neck. She pushes me off yet again.

I groan and Zeke whispers something in my ear. I smile as he tells me this was all planned. Tris isn't mad at me. That gives me even more confidence that she'll crack.