Chapter 3

Tobias POV

Christina just led Tris out of the room, saying her from the embarrassment of every single eye on us, but who's going to save me?

Uriah and Zeke walk up. "So, I guess you're hoping that we'll rush in and save you like Christina did, right?" Zeke asks me.

I give them a look that pleads for it to be true.

Uriah laughs and Zeke says, "Nah. Let's just wait and have everyone stare at you some more." He grabs my hand and leads me out of the room. He drags me all the way to his apartment, leaving Uriah behind to gossip with everyone- most likely about me and Tris- like a girl.

When we reach his place, the first thing he says is, "Dude. You finally got yourself a girlfriend!"

"Oh, shut up Ezekiel. And the answer is yes."

"So. How far have you guys gone." He says, wiggling his eyebrows.

I narrow my eyes at him and he rolls his eyes. "I was only joking! Lighten up!"

... Silence.

"So, was that your first kiss?"

"No." I state simply.

He starts talking very fast with me answering back right away.

"When?"

"Two weeks ago."

"Where?"

"Chasm."

"With whom?"

" Nice Grammar." I say snickering. He raises his eyes brows and I answer. "Lauren...."

"Wait... What??? Not Tris?"

"No duh it was Tris! You are so gullible!"

He rolls his eyes and replies, "Yeah whatever. I could still beat you in a truth or dare!"

I raise my eyebrows, as if challenging him.

"Oh. By the way. 10:00 at night. Tomorrow. My place. I'm throwing a King Zeke Party. You can bring Tris, if you want." He says.

I laugh. "King Zeke?" I ask.

"Long story..." He mutters.