| c h a p t e r 58 |

** Little fourtris scene here, if you're under 13, you may want to skip. Nothing too graphic, just a makeout scene ***

The moment the door to the apartment was closed, Tobias closed the space between us. His lips were demanding against mine and I smiled into the kiss. "I still can't get over the fact that you're mine," he murmurs, his hands drifting lower down my back.

I gaze up into his deep blue eyes that I so often get lost in. I want nothing more than to stare into them for the rest of my life and sometimes I wonder if I will.

"Do you--" I start tentatively, "do you think this is forever?" I never want to lose this. To lose him. To lose what we have. Because his life has become entangled in mine so much that I can't picture my life without him there.

"What do you think," he states, pressing his lips to mine. I moan when he backs me up against the door. He kisses me with blind passion, one hand on my neck and the other on the door. I take this as a yes.

"Definitely," I answer, smiling beneath his lips. I start to feel light kisses trailing down the side of my face and reaching my neck, where the kissing resumes. His hands travel to my waist, tugging me against him. That's when I realize that I am dirty and unshowered.

I try to break away from the kiss, but his lips persistently capture mine again. I groan a little as I back away again. He gets the memo and attentively listens.

"I have to shower," I excuse myself from his grip. His hands seem discontent to let me leave their grasp.

There's a smug grin on his face when he teases, "Can I join."

"Maybe another time," I say with wink, disappearing into the bedroom. I'm greeted by the large words 'Fear God Alone'.

When the hot water is running over my body, my mind wanders to Tobias. His lips, his arms, his chest. I almost shiver at the thought. Whenever our skin touches, there's a spark of electricity that courses through my body. It feels like my heart is lighter and I suddenly feel weightless. His lips are so soft and passionate against mine. Unconsciously running a finger over mine, I realize how deeply I miss the presence of his on mine. I yearn for it.

Soon, I'm dried off and I wrap a robe around my body. I wrap my hand around the doorknob to the bedroom when I hear a voice. Madison.

"Hello Four," she says with a heavy lilt to her voice that makes her sound charming.

"Madison, what are you doing here?" he asks, confusion heavily laced in his voice. His eyebrows are probably furrowed and his arms crossed.

"Oh, see, I was wondering if you were free sometime. I'm concerned about my rankings and was wondering if I could get one on one sessions?" she asks, her voice cutely shy.

"Well, I'm glad to see that you're taking this seriously," he starts and I almost throw up in my mouth thinking that he might accept her plea. "But I honestly can't give you any extra help. Besides, rankings aren't posted yet. You are welcome to practice after hours though."

"Are you sure there's absolutely no way you can help me?" her voice low and mysterious. Low voices can mean only one thing: she's standing closer to him. And I do not like it.

There's silence for a moment and I feel like my heart has stopped beating. I press my hand to my chest only to find that it's beating extremely quickly. My jaw shakes with rage and fear as the silence stretches. "Please?" I hear her murmur.

"I'm sorry. No."

"Okay," she says, defeated. "Thanks anyways, though."

There's a shorter moment of silence. "I'm sorry, can I help you again" he asks a little confused.