Chapter thirty-six

Chapter thirty-six: Flowers for couple's

----Two days later----

Finally, the Spring dance, where royal family's from all around the world come to communicate in peace for one night out of the year. Make new friends and see friends.

By this time Killer was actually in Dream's room laying on the floor in boredom. Dream was changing in the closet -Which had a lot of room- because he didn't want to change infront of Killer.
Killer thought that it was just fine to change with the other watching because they where both skeletons, they wouldn't be able to see anything that the other didn't want them to see. But Dream said otherwise.
"But Dream!" Killer pretended to whine.

"Don't 'But Dream' me Killer, I made my decision and that's final!" Dream yelled from the closet, "Your so mean." Killer looked over at Toby who was about to fall off of the bed. "So I've been told."
"Are you done yet?" Killer asked looking back over to the closet, "Almost. Stop bugging me." Dream told Killer, "Did you know that there's always a spider at least six feet away from you?" Dream stayed silent, "Dream?" Dream continued to stay quiet. "I guess I'll have to leave." Killer shrugged sitting up.
"Killer just be quiet for five minutes!" Dream finally yelled.

----Later----

"It's been five minutes. And how are you not done getting dressed?" Killer walked over to Toby. "Maybe I don't want to come out." Dream said, Killer lifted the fox on the bed, somehow the fox has not fallen.
"Come on Dream. Your not wearing a dress!" Dream didn't respond.
"Your wearing a dress aren't you." Killer tried not to laugh, "It was Piper and Kendyl's idea! I didn't want to but they insisted!" Dream yelled, Killer couldn't hold in his laughter, "Come on Dream. Come out I want to see." Killer got his laughter under control, "There's no way in hell I'm coming out."

"Dream I still have to get dressed but I can't if you don't come out," Dream was going over his options. Killer walked over to the closet growing impatient. He opened the door, a suprised yelp followed by a thud. Dream was leaning against the door until Killer opened it.

Dream was covering his face with his hands trying to hide his blush, his soul was beating so fast he swore Killer could hear it. "Dream get up. Your over reacting you look really nice." Dream mumbled something unreadable then stood up.

Dream wore a dress, of course, the top of the dress was sky blue that faded to a bright yellow, he was not wearing his yellow cape as usual, like a button up shirt it had a collar with a yellow rim. It had black long sleeves, over the sleeves were almost orange coloured gloves. The dress went all the way down to Dream's feet. And Dream's famous golden circlet.
"I hate it."

"You hate everthing. And I think you look nice." Killer told Dream who crossed his arms out of anger and embarrassment. Killer pat Dream's head and went into the closet, closing the door behind himself.
"My neck is so exposed." Killer heard Dream say.

----Later----

Killer didn't take very long to get dressed. Killer stepped out of the closet he -unlike Dream- wore a suit. Yes, it was a bit uncomfortable. Everywhere. But it was nice looking. Toby had a bow tie around his neck because for some reason he wanted to dress up too, Toby looked proud.

Dream sat on the ground -as usual- petting Toby. "By this point I think we should dress you up in black and rename you to 'Emo'." Killer laughed, in response Dream death stared him. "If that ever happens I'll make sure that your the first person I kill."

"Okay," Killer walked over to Dream holding his hand out, "Get up." Dream slapped Killer's hand away "I can get up by myself!" Dream got up, Toby barked running around in circles. "At least someone's acting happy." Killer elbowed Dream, "The day I'm happy again is the day I die."
"Saddness."

Toby barked for attention.

"Needy fox." Killer said picking up the fox, "Is it possible to be allergic to foxes?" Dream asked aloud, "I think so." Killer shrugged, "Then should Toby even come?" Dream asked, "If he stays in one spot the whole time." Killer pat the foxes head.
"I hope no-one gets hurt then."

"Toby's not violent. The worst thing I've ever seen him do is growl." Killer put the fox back down, "True." Dream shrugged thinking of what they should do for Toby.
"We could just put Toby in a cornor with a sign that says 'pet me'." Dream joked, Toby wagged his tail even more, "Good idea."
"Wait I didn't even mean it!"

"I think we should do that. Toby's on board." Killer looked down at the fox. "Whatever. Do as you please." Dream said boredly. Toby ran around in circles once again. Killer coughed, "With you."

"What?-"

"Nothing!"

Dream stared at Killer for a moment then looked away, somehow he didn't hear what Killer said which was probably a good thing.

A knock was heard at the door, "I'm not jumping out the window." Killer stated, "I know. Just stay where you are and don't make a sound," Dream whispered walking towards the door. Dream opened the door sudden squeals of happyness rang out.

"Oh my stars your actually going to wear it!" Kendyl jumped up and down, "Um- Yeah I am." Dream tried to smile, "Oh here, we've been hearing you talk to someone so we just assumed that the person who you where talking to was someone you like." Piper handed Dream a bracelet with a big white bow on it. These where wore by a couple, showing that they where taken. "I think you two got it all wro-"
"I can't wait to see you wear it tonight!" Kendyl squealed again hopping away with Piper following.

Dream shut the door. "What just happened?" Killer asked, "Don't ask just. . . Just put the damn flower on your wrist." Dream handed Killer one of the flowers.

"Thanks."

__________________________________________________
I take it back! Maybe it's the next chapter the Spring party starts.
I got carried away-

Sorry.

~Flowey2424