Chapter five

Chapter five: New but old memory

Dream shot his head up as soon as he opened his eye sockets. Dream hit something hard on the back of his skull, he put his hands on it. A shocked gasped echoed followed by a yelp.
"My non-existent nose!" Killer yelled holding his hands to his face. Toby was standing up his fur puffed out like a puffer-fish feeling threatened.

"Why the hell are you right there! Near me!" Dream questioned. "I don't know Micah, ask Toby!" He pointed at the fox. "But he can't speak!" Dream pointed out. "He wouldn't let me sleep till I came over here!" Killer said.

Dream starred at him for a moment then turned around crossing his arms and huffed.
Killer looked in another direction, sometimes takeing glances at Dream. Toby barked.

"What?" Dream asked Toby, it sounded like he was on the edge of bursting into tears. Toby barked again but louder. "What Toby?" Killer asked.

The fox tilted it's head one ear drooping and his tail lightly wagged. "No," Dream said, Killer looked at Dream, obviously confused. "He wants to go outside," Dream looked at Killer, "But none of you will take us two outside in fear that we'll escape." Dream booped Killer's 'nose', Killer just growled. Toby barked again. Killer rolled his eye's and stood up.

"Are you two coming or will you two just sit there like a dog waiting for it's owner to come back?" Killer asked. Killer opened the door as Dream and Toby scrambled after him.

----Later----

Toby chased a butterfly through a meadow. Killer sat down, watching Toby. But, was he really watching Toby? Probably not.

Dream took a deep breath in then looked at the green grass around him. Dream sat leaning on a tree, like he used to as a small happy child.

He closed his eyes then opened them again, seeing his little fire people. They where about three inches tall. Killer noticed the fire and freaked out scrambling over to Dream. I thought you where watching Toby Killer. "Micah, thats fire!" He said pulling Dream's arm. "Your over reacting, these are my friends. They can't catch anything of fire, see." Dream pointed at one of them.

That one had a cape on with gloves and a circlet on their head. They where climbing a reed of grass, most likely very adventurous. Killer squinted, he knew something that looked a lot like them. It snapped and Killer sat up right. "That one's Dream Joku?" Killer looked at Micah, their face in slight shock. "How'd you know?"

"Cool. I'm correct. For once."

"How'd you know?" Dream repeated. "That's a funny story actually." Killer rubbed the back of his skull, "Tell." Dream erged.

"Um Okay. My parents had always been abusive. . . . .

Wack

A smol skeleton collapsed on the ground crying their soul out. "It's your fault!" Their father said wacking them again with a belt. "Stop it please!" The child screamed covering their head with their arms, trembling with fear. Black tary tears stained their white bones. "It's your fault that we don't have any food!" They continued yelling. The child wanted to yell that it was their fault for having him, but he knew that his father would beat him even more.

The child stood up running out the door of the house. They had no idea where they where going because his tears blinded his view.

They eventually sat in the corner of a small allyway. They cried there alone, with no-one to talk to for several minutes.

"Hi, I'm Dream Joku," Someone said. The skeleton looked up at him and covered their head with his arms.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you." They told them in a reassuring voice. The small skeleton slowly but hesitantly put their arms down.

The small skeleton looked at the end of the allyway, almost in a longing look with fear mixed in then back up at Dream. They sighed. Dream moved out of the skeletons way. Killer crawled a bit then stood up. They turned around to Dream hesitantly. "Er-um. I'm Killer. Killer Rahafwabas. . . . ." Killer told Dream. Dream smiled widely at Killer, Dream's smile slowly faded.
Dream put his hand in his pocket, Killer looked confused and curious at the same time. Dream grabbed the small bag and handed it to Killer.

Killer starred at the small dark brown bag in his hands. "I think you need it. You-you look like you haven't eaten in awhile an-and you don't have much clothes on your bones. . . . I don't need the money." Dream said shyly. Killer focused a bit more when he said 'money', but everyone who was poor focused more on the word 'money' but who could blame them?

Tary tears welled down Killer's face, staining his face more then it already was. He hugged Dream in which Dream returned his hug standing on his toes. "Thank you Dream. Thank you." Killer whispered. "Your welcome." Dream whispered back.

"DREAM!" Someone yelled. Dream and Killer broke from their hug, surprised. Dream turned around, a rabbit monster wearing a maid outfit with a light green streak in their hair. Killer paniced, frantically watching the guards. But didn't make any sudden movements.

Dream sighed and gave Killer a quick hug. Dream let go and pushed the bag closer to Killer, showing that Dream had given it to him. Dream ran over to the rabbit monster and grabbed their hand like the other kid that looked like Dream. "Bye!" Dream yelled. Killer waved and ran away to the large crowd.

Killer over heard some of their conversation, "Gay." A monster said, most likely, to Dream. "Am not! You are, your the one that hangs around Cross!" Killer laughed lightly looking down at the bag Dream had given him and whispered, "Thank you Dream."

That's how I meet Dream. I wish they where still alive, none of the horrible things in my would have happened. And the resistance wouldn't be a thing." Killer told him. Dream looked at the ground. "I'm sorry for letting that happen. I'm so sorry." Dream said.

"What do you mean?"

___________________________________________________
I want one guess at what's going to happen before a make the next chapter. A least one!