Prologue

Nightmare laughed at another one of Dream's jokes.

"Hurry up you two." A maid said. Her name was Mint. She was the nicest living thing that could and would ever live. She was one -of the many- rabbit monsters. She wore a dark brown dress with a white apron tied into a bow in the back. Her hair was light brown with a light green streak in it. Mint was the head of all maids, meaning that she controls mostly everything that happens in and around the castle.

Nightmare ran over to her and grabbed her hand so he wouldn't get lost in the crowd of people and monsters.

At the moment Mint, Dream, Nightmare, and three guards walked around the markets of the village. The farther the markets where, the more dangerous and illegal they became.
One guard walked infront of Mint and Nightmare. The other two walked right beside Dream. They didn't look or glance at the five year, they just kept walking forwards.
Dream stopped walking and the guards walked right pasted him. The five year old looked around and disided to have a small adventure themself. They turned around and started walking agenst the crowd.

The five year old had been walking for about six-seven minutes before they noticed a skeleton in a small allyway curled up into a ball agenst the wall. Dream being well. . . . Dream, walked towards them. They didn't seem to notice Dream walking towards them. "Hi, I'm Dream Joku," Dream began. The skeleton looked up at him and covered their head with his arm. Like if they. was really for Dream to hit them.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you." Dream reassured them, they slowly but hesitantly put their arms down.

They wore a blue-ish green jacket, black basketball shorts with a white streak on the sides, and dull pink over-sized slippers covered in dust, liquid, and bits and pieces of trash. Black tears rolled down their face, starting to stain their white bones.

They looked at the end of the allyway, almost in a longing look with fear mixed in then back up at Dream. Dream sighed knowing that he couldn't force them to stay and talk for awhile. Dream moved out of their way. They seemed to crawl the stand up. They turned around to Dream hesitantly. "Er-um. I'm Killer. Killer Rahafwabas. . . . ." They-Killer told Dream. Dream noticed that Kiler was taller then him. Dream smiled widely at Killer, farley happy that he now knew his name. His smile slowly faded as he looked at how hungry Killer looked.
Dream put his hand in his pocket searching for a smol dark brown bag. Killer looked confused and curious at the same time. Dream grabbed the smol bag and handed it to Killer.

Killer starred at the smol dark brown bag in his hands. "I think you need it. You-you look like you haven't easten in awhile an-and you don't have much clothes on your bones. . . . I don't need the money." Dream said shyly. Killer seemed more focused when he said 'money', but everyone who was poor focused more on the word 'money' but who could blame them?

Tary tears welled down Killer's face, staining his face more then it already was. He hugged Dream in which Dream returned his hug standing on his toes. "Thank you Dream. Thank you." Killer whispered. "Your welcome." Dream whispered back.

"DREAM!" A fermiler voice yelled. Dream and Killer broke from their hug. Dream turned around, Mint had yelled his name. Mint and Nightmare lightly panted, they must have been running for awhile trying to find the escaped five year old. Killer seemed to panic, frantically watching the guards. But didn't make any sudden movements.

Dream sighed and gave Killer, his new friend, a quick hug. Dream let go and pushed the bag closer to Killer, showing that Dream had given it to him. Dream ran over to Mint and grabbed her hand like his brother was doing. "Bye!" Dream yelled. Killer waved and ran away to the large crowd.

"Gay." Nightmare commented "Am not! You are, your the one that hangs around Cross!" Dream protested and Mint laughed at their conversation. "I dosent mean I'm gay!" Nightmare yelled at him "Then you have no right to call me gay!" Dream yelled back "Your my little brother, I can tease you however the heak I want to." Nightmare told him. Dream growled at Nightmare. "Okay, you two need to stop. Your going to create a scene." Mint told the two prince's. "Mk." Nightmare said.

This, was one of the few happy sences Dream could remember. Now life is hell. But details should be hidden till the correct time, yes? Even if lives are taken. It might work out in the end.

___________________________________________________
I've been writing this in my free time okay!