Chapter twenty-nine

Chapter twenty-nine: If only I could get out

The skeleton layed down in the center of the cell looking at the ceiling memorizing all the cracks.

Honestly, the skeleton didn't really mind being in the cell, it was not horrible like others say it is but everyone else was getting a different treatment then the skeleton.
The food was not really good but it was edible. Actually everything is edible, like metal. . . . It does not mean you should eat it though.

The skeleton got food and shelter, what else could he ask for? A lot actually, if he told Nightmare, that idiot won't let the skeleton out no matter what he says.

The skeleton heard the metal door open, they got off of the floor and pushed themselves agenst the bars. "I already told you I didn't-" they began only to be intoupted by a female's voice. "Hello. Sorry I'm not Nightmare so you can talk to me." They said, "What's your name then and step out of the darkness, what do you think I'm going to do? Kill you?"
The girl laughed a bit, stepping forward.

She wore a dark purple long sleeved shirt, it looked torn around the arms. She had a brown sash with diffrent vials of poisonous flower petals. She had blood red gloves, black pants, and boots that went to her knees.
She looked human.

"I'm Bee. Oh in case you start thinking, I'm not human so don't call me that horrible turm. Anyways I'm here to answer any questions you have." Bee smiled lightly.

"Okay? How do I get out of here?" The skeleton asked, "You don't!" She giggled. "Oh yay."
"You have to stay here till you die for your wrong doings! It's really funny watching the other prisoners go insane and die!" She floated three feet off of the ground. "So your just going to watch me go insane and die?" The skeleton raised an 'eyebrow'.

"Hm? Oh no not you. Your going to get out. Eventually. I know you will. Dream has such a good and pure soul, I wish I were him." Bee stood on the ceiling. "I think that he thinks I'm dead."

"He does! It will be funny when and if he sees you again!" Bee giggled, "Oh! I've spent to much time here! I don't want Nightmare to see me. Don't mention me to Nightmare bye!" And with that she disappeared.

". . . . Welp. I'm bored now." The skeleton said flopping down on the ground with a thump. Yes, it did hurt but it was so worth it in his opinion.

The skeleton started to hum a children's rhyme. 'Ring around the rosy', such a morbid song. Why do they tell children rhyme? Even I don't know. Most humans and monsters who know the meaning feel sad about it, this skeleton thought it was hilarious because others sang it like it meant nothing.
Humans come up with the dumbest of things.

'How many days have passed? Did it already pass Dream and Nightmare's Birthday? Oh well.' The skeleton asked himself questions, one's he knew the answer to others he didn't. After that his mind wondered about how he could get out by himself. Most of then where unrealistic though.

He eventually fell asleep snoring softly, the screams and yells from the other prisoners where now music to his 'ears'. It was useless to scream and yell, it's not like anyone else herd them through the doors, they where all below the castle afterall.

----Later----

The skeleton opened their eye sockets slightly. They sat up still pretty tired. It was really hard sleep especially on the cold concrete ground. "Hi!"

The skeleton screamed, quickly moving to one of the back corners. Laughing rang out, "You should have seen your face! You scream like a girl!"
The skeleton relaxed a bit noticing that it was just Bee.

"Very funny." The skeleton stood up walking over to the bars. "It was very funny. Anyways I'm back. Did you sleep well? You looked relaxed, like a kitten!" She exclaimed happily, "You where watching me sleep?" The skeleton yelled.

"Uuuuu yeah. Why would I not? It was adorable! Your so cute!" She giggled once again. "Your not supposed to watch others sleep! That's really creepy," The skeleton told Bee who had stopped laughing. "And don't call me 'cute', I am the total opposite of 'cute'." The skeleton said to Bee who was just fazed through the bars of his cell.

"Okay. Don't call you 'cute'. Then your handsome then!" She spun in circles in the air. "No that-Ugh! Nevermind." The skeleton facepalmed.

----Later----

Dream walked in circles in his room, Toby was following him. Dream just wanted to sleep for awhile but no he couldn't because his mind still wanted to be awake. Because he missed Killer. Who was dead.

If Dream hadn't have left Killer would not have been killed but if he stayed him and Killer would still be fighting and the kingdom would be getting worse. It was Killer who said that he should go back, and Dream did so.

Toby started barking. Dream snapped out of his thoughts and looked down at the fox. Toby was jumping meaning that he was hungry.
Dream sighed closing his eye sockets for a moment then opened them again. "Fine. Come on Toby." Dream said opening the door.

Dream rarely ever ate since Killer's death. That's been a few weeks now. Dream spent his whole birthday standing somewhere trying to look happy even though it felt like his soul was being torn apart slowly and painfully.

He didn't know why he felt this way. What it just an extreme version of guilt.

__________________________________________________
Finally!

I was going to do this differently but I got carried away.

And Bee. What do they think of Killer hm?

Poor poor Dream.

I think I'll have fun writing the next chapter.