3

KINGDOM FALL
— 3. Pile of Lies

      In the chambers at the castle they were staying at, Annalys and Robb laid in bed together

In the chambers at the castle they were staying at, Annalys and Robb laid in bed together. It was morning time and the sun shined through the uncovered windows. Annalys woke up to find herself laying on Robb's unclothed chest. She smiled, tilting her head upwards to find Robb smiling down at her, "How long have you been awake?" She asked, her voice raspy since she ha just woken up.

"Not long," Robb responded in a calm tone, continuing to smile, "Long enough to know you snore, though."

Annalys scoffed loudly. She lifted her head up, giving Robb a look of disbelief, "I do not snore!" She argued, an offended look on her face.

"Yes, you do," Robb retorted, beginning to laugh at the look on his wife's face, "Same as you did when we were children."

"Ah, yes, when we were children," Annalys remarked, a smile forming on her face, "I remember my time in Winterfell as if it were yesterday. You, Jon, and I were the best of friends. Sansa didn't like me much, though."

"That is because you always ditched her to hang out with Jon and I," He pointed out to Annalys, who playfully rolled her eyes at him, "My mother wasn't happy about that. She didn't like the idea of you spending all your time outside playing with boys."

"More so she didn't like the idea of me spending time with Jon," Annalys corrected, an almost saddened look on her face, "It must have been hard for him growing up. I couldn't imagine."

Robb sighed, nodding his head in agreement, "Tell me about it. I had to watch him endure my mother's hatred." He agreed with her, the two of them becoming quiet as they began to think about Jon. Who knows what was happening to him now.

Annalys looked away from Robb, beginning to think hard on what was yet to come, "You do know I'd do anything for you, right?" She found herself pointing out to Robb, who was slightly taken aback by her confession, "I've already proved that I'd kill for you, but I would do anything for you, too. If it came down to it, I'd die for you, without second thought. You must know that."

"Is something wrong?" Robb suddenly asked Annalys, knowing her random confession had to have been for a reason.

Usually, he could figure out what was going on in that head of hers, but at that moment, he found himself unable to.

"No, no, nothing's wrong," Annalys quickly tried to assure her husband, a large, yet fake smile forming on her lips as she turned to look him in the eye once more, "I just wanted you to know that, is all."

"You see," Robb paused, beginning to smile as he pulled Annalys closer to him, "I know you better than you think I do and I'm too smart to believe you. Everything you say is for a reason, but I'm fine with waiting until you're ready to tell me the truth."

KINGDOM FALL | ROBB STARK  [1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara