4

KINGDOM FALL
— 4. Lannister Charm

     Later on that night, in their tent, Robb laid on his side, Annalys' legs wrapped around his torso while they held each other's hand

     Later on that night, in their tent, Robb laid on his side, Annalys' legs wrapped around his torso while they held each other's hand. They kissed intimately in their moment of passion, panting, and glowing with sweat.

Still panting for breath, Annalys pulled away from the kiss, biting Robb's bottom lip in the process. She smiled at her husband, who smiled back, both of them only ever truly feeling happy during the war when in each other's arms.

  Oddly enough, stories of their sex life had spread all throughout Seven Kingdom. It was common subject mentioned when people spoke of the married duo, the way Annalys and Robb fought in battle together during the day and then returned to their tent at night, "celebrating" their victory in bed.

Being with her husband in that way was the only thing distracting Annalys from the fact that the lives of everyone around her was in her hands.

Robb leaned forward, kissing his wife once more before he stood up, placing a robe around his naked body. Annalys continued to lay on the bed, still nude as she watched him, amorously.

Annalys rolled onto her stomach, lifting her legs up as she continued to stare at Robb. As he tied his robe, Robb turned to look at Annalys, knowing what she was doing.

  He smiled, his eyes scanning her nude body before he looked her in the eyes once more, "If you don't put some clothes on, I can't promise I won't attack you again, my love," He remarked, causing Annalys to smile mischievously.

  "Please do," Annalys hummed, Robb quietly laughed at the tone she was using before he walked over to his table and sat in the chair.

  Annalys glanced over at Robb before she pulled out a writing board onto the bed, "Who are you writing?" Robb asked when he noticed Annalys writing a letter to someone.

"Jon," Annalys replied without hesitation, not taking her eyes off the paper.

She couldn't think of what to tell the man. It had been years, but she wanted to write to him. She wanted to know if all was well after he left Winterfell. It seemed no one else in that family had had it good since the Lannisters arrived in Winterfell three years before.

Robb frowned, raising a brow at Annalys when she told him she was writing to the boy she used to be involved with, "And why are you writing to Jon?" He questioned her curiously.

Annalys smirked at the hint of jealousy in his tone before she looked back at the blank piece of paper in front of her, "To make sure he isn't dead. We haven't heard from him in more than two years. I'd like to know how he's doing as a brother of the Night's Watch."

Robb nodded his head in understanding as he continued to plan the next war strategy, "Say hello for me." he awkwardly told her, not knowing what else to say.