What If: Ari & OBJ 😍

Hey readers, Happy Friday 🎉

I know most of you weren't probably expecting this What If, but I figure– Hey its football season...and...Odell looking real good as always☺️ Seeing him in a recent interview gave me some inspiration to work with him. I really need to make a book with him as the main character one day🤗

Also, sorry to keep you guys waiting as always. I have more parts in mind that I still want to crank out for this book, so do stay tuned. This part hella long...(6000 words👀) but unfortunately I had to cut it in half because I don't trust wattpad with super long chapters. It gets buggy and that's the last thing I want so I'm sorry that you guys are going to have to wait for the part two.

But for now,
Hope yall enjoy this fantasy 🤪
~~~~~~~

_____________
January 16th, 2033
Pacific Palisades
Los Angeles, CA

Arielle
3:13 pm

Waiting by the sliding doors that led to his backyard, she was hesitant to peruse him. She could feel the tension already before even looking into his eyes. She owed him an apology. Yet again, she was playing with another man's feelings all while feeling strongly about another.

It was hard-coded into her DNA at this point...

Biting her lip and her courage, her hands pulled back the door and out she went to confront him. Surrounded by his lovable dogs, the boot on his fractured ankle stood out and reminded her of his ongoing pain. Not only did a painful cheap shot on the field end his playoff hopes, but added in was so much more on to this man's shoulders. A messy divorce filled with allegations on both sides. An injury to keep out from the most important time in his career. A broken, vulnerable heart. And lastly,....being strung along by Arielle Lewis.

Noticing her coming out, he quickly lost interest and turned his attention back to his fury friends. "Paw?...."

"I see someone is still hard at work at being teacher of the year" Arielle teased, approachimg them on the inclosed lawn

"I thought I made it clear we weren't fuckin' with each other no more"

She sighed. "Odell–"

"Ou, that's a good girl. *kisses* See? You getting the hang of it. Paw?" He reached out his hand.

"Can I please have your attention? Just for a minute and then you can–"

"I really don't care for anything you have to say. That was last year and now what–you think we can make up over a few nice words?" He turned to her with a raised eyebrow.