AW || 17

C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N
_________________________

• C H A P T E R  S E V E N T E E N •_________________________

Interview with
Isaiah

"What do you see in him that I haven't already given you? His money? His status? His overrated appearance? What? Was I ever good enough for you?"
-

______________
July 10th (Weeks later)
Del Rey Studios
Downtown Los Angeles, CA

11:09 am

❤️2,007 likes   💬576 comments

Thatrichbish_Shanice: Love like no other🤗❤️👫💑 love you babe
Load more comments
TherealPercyLattimore: 10.10.2029🥰💍
Gummybears65: cute couple
JeanMC: ❤️❤️❤️
Crissytoocute: so cute u datin him👫

      Staring at the two love birds on screen, Arielle grew with jealously and scrolled down from Shanice's post. Not knowing if she got jealous over the couple's fake love rant or not having a man herself, Arielle stayed in her feelings until Yousef's assistant came and got her.

      It's been a very long week for her ever since the dispute between her and Isaiah. It left her conflicted and even hating herself because she had incredibly high standards. Maybe if she gave the bitch fit a rest, she too could be happy just like Shanice with a man to hold her at night.

"Darling, I have to be honest with you. You didn't desperately give me the looks I needed today and to be honest I am disappointed but you're still my....*whispers* favorite"

      Wearing a light smile, Arielle looked down at her fingers as she stood there behind his chair. Feeling glum today, Arielle didn't perform so good at work this morning. She was off nonetheless. She's been thinking too much nowadays and it's no surprise that she still feels like shit. In fact she knew she was shit and that's what made her depressed the most. She just wanted to be happy again...