AW || 22

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y - T W O
_______________________

• C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y - T W O •_______________________

Interview with
Isaiah

He smiled at her. "Mm, remember the first time we had sex? How I had you moaning so softly in my ears as ya legs trembled on my back–"

"Shut up..."

"Nah. Nah, what really took the cake was that day you called me all horny and shit, just begging for me to come through–"

"I was not begging! And okay already, we both know what happened that night. No need to bring it up..." Arielle rolled her eyes.

"Mad cuz I had that shit dripping like a faucet, huh baby girl?"
-

____________
That same day
Hollywood Hills
Los Angeles, CA

4:16 pm

"So how was it meeting Maria? What she say?" Jasmine asked, skimming through her fridge before pulling out a bottle of wine.

"Well my stupid-ass forgot to bring my portfolio, so she couldn't fully recruit me for a project she's working on over in Italy which sucked. That trip would've been nice but at least she invited me to The Angels party. They're having it at the Montage Beverly Hills hotel this year"

"Ouu, fancy. That's the party where all the big time models and stars get together to network and drink, right? I always get that confused with the Elé Noir party"

"The Elé Noir is more elegant and strict and only a handful are invited to the invite only protocol they have. The Angels party is where anyone who's anyone is going to be there and you need to network to stand out. That's how I got to know Yousef and boom...my career took off. I might even try out to be one of the Victoria Secret Angels this year, you think they'll take me?" Arielle asked, sipping the glass Jasmine just offered.

"Don't they only take skinny girls to be angels?"

"What...are you calling me fat?" Arielle chuckled.

"Well yeah compared to those toothpicks. I hate that they never expand into different body shapes. Its like you need to be extra petite to fit their "gorgeous" requirement. I don't know who's idea that was since niggas like thicker girls nowadays. They used to only show Caucasian women too like black women aren't desirable or something"

"True, well I still want to give it a shot...you know. That's good business and money right there"

"Speaking of business, who gave you the obvious business recently with that passion mark on your neck?"