AW || 36

C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y - S I X
____________________

• C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y - S I X •____________________

Interview with
Anonymous 

"What made you.....break up with her?"

"You" he looked over.
-

______________
December 23rd, 2030 (1 year later)
Inglewood Police Department
Inglewood, CA

Isaiah
11:27 pm

"Aye. Good luck out there, youngin. Don't fall back in" Isaiah said as he performed a hug and pat on CJ's back.

"I won't. Believe dat. You take care of yourself in here though and figure out what's going on with ya girl. You know us niggas need a female to keep functionin' and shit. Oh...and you want my commissary?"

"Bruh you ain't gonna offer me any? I thought we was cool nigga" The inmate known as Flex came over to intervene.

"Flex trust me, ya fat headed-ass don't need no more honeybuns. Y'all take care though, I'll see ya around the Wood"

"Inmate Benson! Let's go because I don't mind letting you stay until morning" One of the officers said with her arms folded.

      Watching CJ and the rest of the people who were being released today go outside of the pod, Isaiah threw Flex a honeybun and walked away. CJ was a good friend of Isaiah's during his time incarcerated, and it bummed him out that he too was now gone. It's been a rough few months for Isaiah ever since they charged him with a two to three year sentence in jail.

     Besides being a slave to the government itself, it was hard not to miss his kids and just his general life on the outside. Sure, Isaiah's no virgin when it comes to being in jail, he spent half of his teenage years for a semi false murder charge, but being in here again has made an impact on his way of thinking.

      Now taking a seat with a couple of the guys around the TV, Hollywood's favorite TMZ came back on from commercial. Just as he was about to ask if Taleem could change to BET, the mentioning of his famous ex-lover restained his actions.

"Guess who's back in the spotlight recently? Arielle Lewis. She was spotted around Hollywood with her adorable son by Sebastian Evans–just collecting her coin as you can see" One of the cast members reported as a picture of Arielle talking to photographers appeared on screen.

"Look, I don't care what went down with Arielle, but she is still one beautiful *beep* woman–I mean how could anyone be mad at that?" Van Lathan stated.