AW || 14

Hey readers, thank you for the support last chapter🤗 keep it up😜

Also, if you're interested in my upcoming book Suspect 2, be sure to help me get it into production. I posted a part yesterday on Suspect 2 in the original Suspect story. Please check it out and help a sister out💯

C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N
_________________________

• C H A P T E R  F O U R T E E N •_________________________

Interview with
Rosslyn Boyd

"What do you possibly see in my son? Because I know girls like you just–"

"A lot of potential, Mrs Boyd. We both know he's a good man and sure we may not be on the same level but....he doesn't need to be. There's just something about your son that.....I just haven't put my finger on yet" Arielle smiled at him as he listened from across the room.
-

___________________
June 9th (A couple of days)
Starbucks
Downtown Los Angeles, CA

12:13 pm

Sipping on an Iced Salted Caramel Mocha, Arielle resumed exploring on the Bentley Motors website for possibly a second luxurious car to add to her collection. Sitting by her lonesome, she just so happened to look up and saw Shanice and Percy making their way in finally. Slightly getting up from her chair, Arielle met Shanice in a hug to say hello while Percy waited patiently for his turn. After hugging him, they all sat down in the nice little spot Arielle reserved for them before Shanice remember she wanted some coffee.

"Babe, could you get us the usual please?" Shanice asked her new beau.

Agreeing to get up and get them coffee, Shanice thanked him and turned her attention back to Arielle. "Hey, girl. How's it?"

"Good and you?"

"I'm fine, living my best life as always"

"How was the trip to Brazil?" Arielle asked to make conversation.

"Girl, it was fantastic okay. I almost wish I didn't bring bae because those men down there honey....whew. I need to bring you with me next time, maybe then you'll finally get over Mr MVP Evans"

Blushing at the name, Arielle took another sip of her coffee before speaking. "You know it's been like 15 years since I've been over him, right. A couple men took over in his place right after the fact. Plus that nigga done went on and had kids with that her and put a rock on her finger, too. We've been through since he left me in that hotel room"

"Yeah, well...he was no good anyway, just like that nigga Quincy I used to date. You know he still hits me up from time to time...and got the nerve to ask if we can be together. I sent him a picture of me and Percy as a response" She chuckled evilly.