What If: Ari & Sebastian (1)

Hey readers! TGIF🎉 Enjoy🤗

W H A T   I F:
A R I  & S E B A S T I O N
_____________________

• W H A T   I F:A R I  &  S E B A S T I O N •_____________________

Instagram Live with
Playboi Carti (Jordan)

"Lemme tell yall something bout Arielle Lewis cuz I'm tired of hearing this bitch's name everywhere I go now. Only reason the bitch is relevant is because of me– all them modeling deals and shit was because she was fucking with me.

(Arielle is by the TV)

So don't believe it when she tell errbody some bullshit like she wasn't riding my dick fo her next contract *laughs* Like I'm the reason the bitch made it and broke now with some otha nigga baby cooking in the oven. And stop fucking telling me that the kid is mine! Bitch it ain't. She just tryna be relevant again because–....because bitch so broke even her fam ain't tryna fuck with er nomo. Now this new nigga with the Rams wanna come to her rescue and throw dirt on my name. But lo and behold that nigga fucked and ducked her ass way back when.....but what she gon go back to em. That's what hoes do. Shit–....I fucked...now I'm gone. And bitch ya baby ain't mine"
~

________________
April 26th, 2028
Wellington Heights
East Los Angeles, CA

Arielle
10:28 am

     While holding the sleeping Caleb inside of her arms, 20 year-old Arielle juggled washing out a bottle and her son simultaneously. Rinsing out a number of his bottles in the sink successfully, she pulled one out in particular to prepare a formulated bottle just in case.

"So you're okay with him coming over here? Hasn't it only been a few days since he's contacted you in over what....4-5 years?" Jasmine asked from sitting on the couch in the living room that was just a few feet away.

"Well it's not like I feel like going anywhere after just having a baby two weeks ago–so it is better if he came over. And we do talk on the phone and have been for the first couple of days–"