AW || 11

• C H A P T E R E L E V E N
________________________

• C H A P T E R   E L E V E N •________________________

Interview with
Wendy Williams

"So you were there? Before they–"

Nodding her head, Arielle looked down at her fingers in disgust. "I was there before it all, Wendy. He can tell you that much and yet...it never ended how we pictured it"

"How did you two picture things working out, if you don't mind sharing" she leaned in for the details.

A smile appeared on Arielle's face as her eyes wandered to the ceiling from the thought. "Everything he gave her.....he promised me. A ring.....kids....family...a house....a man *chuckles*....Their life was supposed be ours..."

_____________
April 8th (The next day)
Long Beach, CA

Sebastian's Pov
11:47 am

Still tired from having unprotected sex with Arielle last night, he wore his arm pressed up against his cheek as he slept peacefully in his car. After dropping Arielle off at her father's house, he answered to his girlfriend's request to stop by in the morning. Now parked in front of her mom's door, he was woken up by his ringing phone.

Groaning, he scrambled to find his device and picked up the phone with seeing who it was. "Yo..." His voice sounding incrediblely sleepy.

*Tap on the glass*

He jumped immediately to the sound and looked over to find Elise's smile while she held up the phone. "How long have you been out here?"

He sighed and laid his head back to be dramatic. "Maybe since....4...5..."

"You could've came in"

"I could barely make it here, girl. Let alone call you....walk to the door and up to ya room. As soon as I parked, I passed out"

"Sleepy-ass. Come on..., I'll make you some coffee"

12:01 pm

After pacing around to wake himself up, he finally sat down on the arm of the couch to face her. "So why did you call me over here? I thought you ain't want me around anymore...but of course nothing is ever true with you"

"Would you like it to be? Don't get on my nerves....but...I just wanted you here because I wasn't feeling well again. You know I'm already a paranoid person and being pregnant is nerve-wracking" she said, holding her growing stomach.