📸Hey🥀

Hey readers,

I know. I know. The Arielle and Isaiah saga has come to an end but it will never be forgotten! This book goes down as one of my new favorites besides Sinful Roads 💙 I really enjoyed this story personally and it's characters. I'm so happy that you all could enjoy it too and thank you to everyone who constantly showed support. It's always appreciated💕💯

But we have a lot to discuss!😆 So let's get to it!

In a recent part, I asked my audience to ask me questions either about this book or wattpad, anything. I promised that I'd give out shout outs to those who did ask, and I will be answering them later in this part for those who are interested. But for now, I'm curious to hear back for you guys!

✨🤔Questions❓💬

1) Favorite character(s)?🚹🚺

2) Least favorite character(s)🚺🚹❌

3) Favorite moment/Chapt 📖👍🏽

4) Least favorite moment/Chapt 🤢📖

5) Did you enjoy the story🤔📖💯❓

6) What made you read it❓❓😱🤩

7) Any constructive criticism?🧐📝

8) Favorite couple(s)👫

9) Least favorite couple(s)👫💔

~ Author's Note ~

Hey all, I just wanted to talk and discuss some things about this story. The feedback was incredible throughout. I loved how many people were into the drama and it's characters. But I wanted to say something about two characters. Let's start with Arielle.

She took a lot of backlash early on and while some of it was understandable, some of it wasn't. The whole idea was to....express how love can all make us do stupid shit. I'm just being honest. What worried me was....I felt like some individuals dwelled on her for being in love with Sebastian. And that's not right. We all knew his intentions early on were twisted, but Arielle didn't! We could smell the bs right away because we're not in her shoes!

Now sure, Arielle did make the decision to be okay with being his side piece. The whole idea behind that was....she was young and naive but she knew she wanted him. Sebastian was Arielle's first love, not her second. You guys have to understand how important he was to her life. He was the first to give her a chance even when she wasn't desirable. The first person she laid down with which is always supposed to be special. He was everything to her early on.

Also, She didn't know the ropes of how boys can manipulative. Early on, guys didn't even look her way. I wanted my readers to make that connection with her and to understand that...she had no experience with getting attention...hence the title.

This brings me to another character I'd like to talk about and that is the main man himself, Sebastian. Now, Sebastian was a good guy, he was. He never wanted to hurt Arielle but he ended up having to once he felt that it was too late. What bothered me was....when no one could give him a break after he confessed. I saw people continuously bashing him when all he wanted to do was make things right.

People make mistakes, guys🤷🏽‍♀️ People change

It wasn't fair, especially when no one held anything against Isaiah when he was the first to mess up Arielle's life. But no, most readers prefered Isaiah as soon as Sebastian started doing wrong. I didn't get this. Isaiah bullied Arielle....even made her suicidal at times whereas Sebastian was playing both sides with her and someone else. It was interesting that I saw people calling for Isaiah early on, that's all I'm saying.