AW || 24

Hi readers, so sorry  about the huge delay with this part. If you read my message yesterday, you would know that I'm back in college and preparing for this semester. That means I'm still getting used to my new schedule and won't be focusing so much on Wattpad right now.

Don't let that scare you or want to stop keeping up with this book entirely. Please stay and just be patient, I won't have you waiting upon weeks and weeks for an update. Plus there's still more tea on the way! Hot! Scorching! Burning *coughs Isaiah* but yeah, please stay with me through this and be understanding.

Enjoy 🥰❤️

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y - F O U R
________________________

• C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y - F O U R •________________________

Interview with
Jasmine

"Sister, you're grown-ass woman with a good head on your shoulders but I just don't think....engaging with in again is a good idea, personal. Ultimately, you're going to do what you want but just think about the long run and what it would mean for the both of you if things started to....heat up"
-

______________
September 15th (That Saturday)
Gage Bowl
Huntington Park, CA

Isaiah
4:25 pm

      Before going to his mother's house to have a formal dinner with his mom and Arielle, Isaiah decided to invite Arielle to one of his little cousin's birthday party happening today as well. Down with always spending time nowadays, Arielle accepted and now is here with them at the bowling alley.

      With a bud light in his hand, he watched as Arielle taught Amari how to bowl in them goofy-ass shoes. Sitting at the section his cousin assigned them to, he enjoyed watching the two get along each day. Lifting up his beer to take a sip, he saw his cousin making his way in to sit next to him with two more beers for him and Arielle.

"She like bud light? I brought her one just in case" Jahkari, his cousin announced as he put both bottles down on the table.

Taking a minute to join in at staring at Arielle and Amari, Jahkari smiled because he knew it made Isaiah happy. "That's all you now, brotha?" He teased, bumping his arm.

"Unfortunately for you" Isaiah shoot back.

"Ha. Look, I got too many already so you enjoy yourself. Plus me and Robyn working shit out for Leila's sake. But back to you. Yeah, she something fine, cuz. Where you find her at?"

"I used to bully her back in grade school"

"Damn. Always knew you wasn't the smartest, she could've been ya baby ma to three by now. She seem to really like Amari. You tell her you want two more kids?"