AW || 7

C H A P T E R S E V E N
_____________________

• C H A P T E R  S E V E N •_____________________

Interview with
Micah

"Mom I'm 16, I think I'm old enough to know about these things. I'm just curious about your....experience, I guess. So how were you feeling?"

"Micah please. Baby boy, that is a conversation you should take up with your father instead of me. Because if you really wanna know my advice.....I'll just tell you to keep waiting until your 63" Arielle shrugged. "It hurts less"

"Guys don't feel pain though..."

"You don't believe me, huh? Go ask your father. His member was swollen for 8 weeks and don't even get me started on his balls. As blue as–"

"Eww...Jesus christ, nevermind. I'm a just go..."

As Micah left their kitchen, Arielle praised herself with a "Yes!" as she brought her fist back in celebration. She was mom of the year with that white lie.
-

______________
November 26th  (The next day)
California Heights
Long Beach, CA

Sebastian's Pov
5:17 pm

Me: come outside im at ya door

Arielle🤓💘: go away 😑

Finding her last text amusing, Sebastian disregard her wishes anyways and got out from his black Chevrolet Camaro to walk up to her door. Sliding his iPhone into his hoodie pocket, he approached their front door and rung the door bell for an answer. Expecting the beautiful yet petty Arielle, he was surprised when an older woman with her exact same features opened the door instead. Wearing a navy blue business suit and a puzzled look on her face, the woman spoke through the door.

"Can I help you, young man?"

"Oh I– I'm sorry to bother you. I was just wondering if I could...see Arielle...please"

The woman wore an arm on her hip now. "And you are?"

"Oh excuse me....where are my manner– I'm Sebastian. A...friend of Arielle, she's actually my tutor"

"Oh right. Well, it's nice to finally meet you, Sebastian. I'll go see if she's able to come down"

"Thank you..."

As Arielle's mother closed the front door again, Sebastian turned away to pace around their yard instead. Rubbing down on his chin, he hoped that he made a good enough impression on Mrs Lewis herself. He honestly didn't expect her mother to be home around this time, Arielle said she was somewhat of a workaholic.