AW || 31

C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - O N E
_______________________

• C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y - O N E •_______________________

Interview with
Paparazzi

"Miss Lewis!?....Miss Lewis, wait! Why can't you answer the question!? Is Sebastian Evans the father of your son and the result of your affair!? Are you denying your affair with the celebrity running back now?"
-
Previously...

____________
April (Unknown Days later)
Santa Monica, CA

Arielle
6:19 pm

Leaning up against the damp railings of her deck, the young woman seeking to hit 24 was at a midlife crisis early. Watching the pouring rain as it drenched the entire neighborhood, Arielle lowered her joint to exhale out from her nostrils and closed her eyes in hope to escape. Unfortunately, her guilt was too powerful to be just erased with a simple hit of weed, thus she grew frustrated and tears started to emerge.

It's been days since she's found out the truth behind her weird behavior and it's been a death sentence ever since. She was at war within herself and casting nothing but self hatred. She couldn't stand the woman she saw in the mirrors nowadays. What a pitiful dirty-ass bitch, she would say and attempt to harm her by shattering the glass between them.

She wasn't herself nor did she want to be. So ashamed of her actions, it turned her stomach just thinking about the confrontations she would have in the near future. And it was only a matter of time after disappearing for several weeks. Not taking any gigs nor talking to the ones she love, Arielle locked herself inside of her Santa Monica home and didn't answer the door. She was horrified of the confrontation.

Both men and her friends and family were worried sick about her, they had no clue as to why she was hiding from the world. Cops were sent to Arielle's house multiple times and she was forced to show her face, but dismissed them as well. The media jumped on the story, sending TMZ people all over the property before she then called the police back over.

It's been a month since anyone other than the police has had contact with her and it really hurt a lot of people when she didn't answer the door. Not even Jas could come in and console, for she knew everything via Nadine.

On the days no one came to her door, Arielle was constantly being haunted by her actions. Having nightmares mostly containing Isaiah, she'd wake up in tears after his multiple attempts to kill her after finding out. She was fearful of him losing his cool and going off in a violent manner. Who could blame her after knowing his past. Would he ever hit her, she didn't think so but she wouldn't be surprised.

Her thoughts on Sebastian were like poison when she finally realized that history was just repeating itself but with different faces. Remembering that day she had spoken to her mother about her father, it all fit too well for it just to be a coincidence.