AW || 39

Hey everyone, thanks for still clicking on this update after I took entirely tooooo long to get it out to you guys. 😓 Truth be told I have writers block and I just couldn't write a good Xscene at all! 💀 So, I apologize for the awfully long wait and I hope this update makes it worthwhile. Enjoy!❤️

C H A P T E R 
T H I R T Y - N I N E
_______________________

• C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y - N I N E •_______________________

Interview with
Ellen

"I know it must've been hard when he was diagnosed. I know it must've been emotional as well because you just never know if it's already too late"

"When I found out.... I just raged and cried. I thought....there was no coming back. I thought I was going to lose him. Lose our family. We had just gotten engaged and–....I was so angry at myself because.....I knew it was my fault"

_______________
May 18th (The following day)
Inglewood, CA

Arielle
10:20 am

     While inside of her master bathroom, the now 29 year old Arielle turned her head to the side to check her work. Redoing her hair after some of her various locks had fallen from last night's trip to the club, she continuously looked from every angle. Once satisfied, she applied some light mascara and lip gloss and sprayed herself in perfume.

     Coming out of the bathroom while turning the lights off, she entered into the hallway where she'd hope to find Micah getting dressed. Upon stopping at his room with Amari, she quickly turned to their stairwell after discovering his absence.

"Micah?!"

"Yes!?" She could hear him from the living room.

"What are you doing, baby boy? Do you need help tying your shoes?" She asked, now on her way downstairs.

     Finding him sitting on the floor in the living room watching TV, Arielle immediately raised her hands to her hips in disappointment. "Baby boy, why are you not dressed?" She questioned him as he looked at her.

 "Baby boy, why are you not dressed?" She questioned him as he looked at her