TWENTY TWO

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Mustafa woke up with a smile on his face. Last night was the best night of his life. His wife, his love, his soulmate confessed her feelings towards him and now she was sleeping beside him, wrapped in his arms. He embraced her more tightly, caressing her waist.

Maria was in deep slumber when she sensed tender caresses around her waist and someone breathing on the hollow of her neck. Her eyes shot open immediately. She saw her husband looking at her with his doting gaze, smiling lightly at her.

Last night flashed before her, heating her face immediately. She immediately hid her face in his chest feeling shy all of sudden.

"Hey...look at me, my love."

"No, I can't... I..."

She was feeling so shy that she was unable to meet his eyes which were dying to make an eye contact with her.

"There's nothing to feel shy about anything, meri jaan... It happens between all married couples, okay... I am the same man you love, I am your Mir... Nothing has changed... Please look at me, I need to see your beautiful eyes..."

He was asking her so gently, voice filled with so much love that she couldn't deny his wish, so she slowly looked up towards his face, blush still prominent on her cheeks.

His eyes dilated seeing his doe eyed beauty, innocently looking at him. Even after her innocence was claimed by him last night, she still looked the most innocent human being to him.
She was his wife, created especially for him by Allah, their Lord, who wrote their names next to each other thousands of years ago, even before the earth was created.

She moved lightly, their skin brushing against each other, creating a wave of desire inside him. He couldn't control himself and leaned in towards the crook of her neck, placing chaste kisses there which led to another round of their love making. He stopped when she informed him about little time left for fajr.

One by one they both took ghusl and prayed fajr. After praying Mustafa went for a jog and asked his wife to quickly get ready for breakfast.

After taking rest for sometime, she stood up to get ready when she noticed a bluish red mark on the base of her neck. Her cheeks became red realising what it was. She quickly took out her concealer to hide it, when Mustafa entered their room. He noticed something unusual about her behavior, when he saw she was hiding something with her dupatta.

"Kya chupa rahi hai aap mujhse ?"

(What are you hiding from me ?)

He said coming near her, looking at her suspiciously.

"K-kuch b-bhi to nahi. Aapko koi galat fehmi hui hai..."

(It's nothing. You are mistaken.)

She gulped looking at him, who was looking at her with his probing eyes, so she immediately lowered her eyes not wanting to make an eye contact with him due to shyness.

He didn't buy her lie and tried removing her dupatta as he saw she was hiding something under it, she quickly moved away preventing him from doing so but he was quick, he jerked her towards him and held her wrists at her back, removing her dupatta, only to find a big love bite at the base of her neck. He smirked seeing it and rubbed his rough thumb over it causing her to shiver lightly.

"Ahaan....aap mujhse ye chupa rahi thi.. abhi tak sharma rahi hai aap mujhse..."

( So you were hiding this... you are still shying away from me.)

He was amused, as well as happy seeing her tinted pink cheeks. She was glowing with noor and her eyes were twinkling with happiness. He was happy for their new found happiness.