SIX

Nahi Aata Maangna To Khali
Haath Phela Do,

Wo Band Labon Ki Boliyan Bhi Samajh Leta Hai....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was Aamina's mayoon ceremony the next day. Ahwaan villa was bustling with servants who running here and there to complete the arrangements.

All the family members were gathered at the breakfast table. Rubana begum was sitting at the chair of head of the family, at her right was Aaqib Ahwaan and Ali Ahwaan was at her left, sitting across his brother. They were busy making phone calls for the ceremony. Both Rabia and Shabana Ahwaan were busy serving the family. Aamina was glowing with happiness as she was secretly texting her fiancee, blushing on his cheesy comments. Baseer was silently eating his breakfast without paying attention to anyone, Maria and Osama were busy talking to each other discussing about the dance performances for the event whereas Mustafa who was sitting across them was glaring at his own brother for sitting close to Maria as they both were teasing and giggling with each other.

Few minutes later Maria's gaze landed upon Aamina who was lost in her own world, smiling looking at her phone. She gestured Osama to look towards Aamina to which both grinned, sharing a similar look  and then started singing together in synchrony.

"Dulhe ka sehra suhaana lagta hai
Dulhan ka to dil deewana lagta hai."

And with that they both high-fived each other and burst out laughing. Everyone laughed seeing them whereas Aamina was embarrassed for being caught by the family. She glared at both of them puffing her cheeks.

"Osama, I'll deal with you soon and you, your time is near so think before you tease me because when your time will come I'll tease you to the extent that your face will be permanently red just like a tomato."

Maria was unaware that her words were going to be true. She simply shrugged her shoulders and took Aamina's words as an empty threat.

"You are taking as if I'll get married before your ruksati. Anyways it's your turn so, let us tease you a little."

Mustafa smiled knowing what Aamina is directing towards and shared a knowing look with dado. Osama was not affected by Aamina at all and started dancing, singing loudly pulling Maria along with him who giggled joining him riling Aamina more. Mustafa smiled seeing her happy but was tensed off her reaction when confronted with the truth. He was afraid of her reaction.

Everything will be alright. Be positive.

Dado noticed discomfort in his eyes and tried calming him.

"Don't worry my dear. Everything will be alright. You'll get your happiness. Just have patience for a few days."

Clearing her throat she caught everyone's attention and started speaking.

"Hume Aamina ke nikaah ke baad ek bahut zaroori baat karni hai sabse, balki ye kahe ki ek kaam tha jo bahut saal pehle humaare shauhar karke gaye the use pura karna hai."

Rabia smiled after hearing her mother in law but her happiness doubled after she looked at her son's beaming face. On the other hand Aamina smirked planning something in her mind. While Ali Ahwaan along with Shabana bano shared a knowing look as if they knew what their mother was talking about. Only three people on the dinning table seemed to be clueless about dado's sudden announcement. All three shrugged their shoulders and continued their breakfast.