THIRTY

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Months passed by and Maria was already eight months pregnant. It was difficult for her to carry twins as the everything was double be it her emotional level or her cravings.

"Ouch."

She was reading book sitting on sofa when the twins kicked her hard, making her wince in pain. Mustafa who was sitting beside her doing his work got tensed hearing her voice.

"Kya hua aap theek to hai na ?"

(What happened, are you okay ?)

He asked her, his favorite dialogue these days. He was always cautious around her, never leaving her alone these days.
He even shifted his work to home for few months to take care of her.

"Nahi main theek nahi hu. Aapke bache mujhe rozana pareshan karte hai."

(No, I am not. Your kids bother me everyday.)

She complained rubbing her big baby bump which earned her another hard kick from her unborns.

"Bachon aap mama ko pareshaan mat kara karein... She feels pain when you kick her."

(My kids don't bother your mama.)

He sat infront of her on his knees and caressed her baby bump while talking with his kids.

"Next time be careful and don't kick mama too hard okay."

He softly said, to which the kids replied him by softly kicking their mother without giving her any pain, making her look at him in amusement.

"Do you feel that ? They love you more than me that's why they listened to you."

Her emotions hyped up and she started crying.

"Shhhh... meri jaan, rona band kariye aapki tabyat kharab ho jaegi... Shabaash aise hi... Our kids and I love you. Right kids ?"

(Shhhh...my life, stop crying otherwise your health will worsen... Good, just like that...)

He side hugged her, holding her hand and rested them on her stomach.
The twins again kicked her softly as their answer to their father's question.

"See they love you."

He softly answered making her smile at him. Realization of crying on a silly thing drawned upon her and she started apologizing.

"I am so sorry for bothering you Mustafa... My emotions are too hyped up these days."

"It's okay, love. Now please get up from here and sit down on the bed, it's time for your foot massage."

Giving his hand, he helped her getting up from sofa and made her sit on the bed and started massaging her swollen feet's.

"Your hands are magical."

She whispered, loud enough for him to hear and rested her back on the headrest of the bed, closing her eyes feeling sleepy.

Mustafa kept massaging her feet and got up after he was done. Kissing her forehead and baby bump he dimmed the lights of the room, and sat on sofa resuming his work.

"Pssttt... Mustafa, wake up..."

It was the middle of the night when Maria started her mission to wake her husband up from his deep slumber.

"Hmmm...what happened ?"

Mustafa groggily opened his eyes and saw his wife hovering over him holding her bump. He slept late after completing his work and was very tired. When she called him, as always he thought she was in pain but when he looked at her she was looking fine so he closed his eyes again and slept.