FOURTEEN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Two months passed... Their relationship progressed as friends but not as husband and wife. Mustafa could feel she was falling for him or maybe she is already in love with him but she still have to realize it. She still has to confess her love. She was now more open with him and even allowed him to hold her hands while sleeping. Now, she laughed more with him and used to share her thoughts with him.

He was happy with the progress they made but his heart yearned for more. He knew she will not stop him from having his husband rights, but he still waited. He was waiting for the day she will confess her love towards him and then he will claim her his. That day she will be his wife in every sense.

He was thinking about her when she entered their room. She tapped on his shoulder which got him alert and he looked at her. She was nervous and looked like she wanted to say something.. she sat beside him and muttered slowly as if someone will listen to her

"Aap mera result check kar sakte hai ?
Mujhe dar lag raha hai, isiliye aap mujhe dekh ke bata diye.."

(Can you please check out my result ?
I am scared to look at it that's why I am asking you.)

"Bilkul main dekh ke bata dunga. Par ye to bataiye aap itni halke kyu bol rahi hai ?"

He asked her with confusion

(I will check it. But why are you whispering ?)

She came near him and asked him

"Pehle aap promise kariye ke aap ye baat kisi se nahi kahenge."

(Promise me first that you'll not tell this to anyone.)

He nodded his head promising her and motioned her to tell him her secret. She then whispered in his ear

"Kyuki mujhe kharab marks aane ka dar hai. Maine mehnat to bahut ki thi par mujhe phir bhi dar lag raha hai. Aur agar dado ko pata chal gaya ki mere marks ache nahi aaye to mujhe bahut daat padegi."

(Because I am scared that I have scored less. I tried my best to get good marks but I am still scared of the results. And if dado gets to know that I have scored less then she'll scold me.)

He smiled at her and took out his laptop..He then entered the required details and waited for the results.. she was peeking at his laptop screen with her one eye open, then she closed her eyes tightly and leaned more towards his shoulder to hide the laptop screen from her view.

Finally, the results appeared on the laptop's screen and Mustafa asked her to take a look at it, but she was not ready to listen to him and replied him stubbornly

"Agar mujhe khud hi result dekhna hota to main aapse kyu kehti... Suspense create mat kariye aur mujhe mera result jaldi se bata diye."

(If I was confident enough to look at it myself then I would not had asked you to check it. Now don't create suspense and tell me my result.)

Mustafa cupped her cheeks and told her smiling at her

"Aap paas ho gayi hai..aur aapne 80% score kiya hai."

(You have passed.. and you scored 80%)

She shrieked and hugged him tightly

"Main bahut khush hu aaj... Allah ne mujhe dado ki daat se bacha liya."

(I am so happy today... Allah has spared me from dado's scoldings.)

He was amazed with her behavior. She was happy not because she scored good but because she would not have to bear dado's scoldings. Only she could behave like this. She was unique in her own ways.