FOUR

Tu Mohabbat Se Koi Chaal To Chal,
Haar Jaane Ka Haunsla Hai Mujhme.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The next day Maria left her home early for her last exam. Also, she didn't wanted anyone to talk about yesterday's incident. So, she decided that it was better to leave early.

At the dinning table everyone was present for the breakfast and Mustafa noticed her absence. After contemplating a lot about her whereabouts he asked his mother about her.

"Ammi Maria kaha hai ? Kahi dikh nahi rahi. Unki tabyat to theek hai na?"

( Mother where is Maria? Is she fine?)

His mother smiled when she heard him and answered him while applying butter to his toast.

"She left early to give her exam. And yes, she is fine now."

He sighed in relief for she was fine and continued having his breakfast.

MARIA ALI AHWAAN'S POV

Today was my Economics exam. Alhamdulillah it went well and now I am free just like a free bird. I am glad that my exams are over and now I can enjoy appi's marriage.

I looked towards my watch and realized that Osama is late. Again. Aamina aapi said she'll wait for me at the mall and here I am late because of that idiot. Quick dialling his number, I waited for him to pick up the call.

"Osama ke bacche! Kaha reh gaye ? Main itni der se tumhara wait kar rahi hu. Aur kitni der lagegi tumhe?"

(Osama! Where are you? I am waiting for you since so long. When will you reach here?)

I hear shuffling of paper from the background when I again hear his voice.

"Sorry, I can't come. I am stuck with some important work...."

"What!!! How will I go now ?"

Cutting him in the middle I asked him in an irritated voice, keeping my anger at bay. He promised he will go with me and now he is backing down.

"Shhhh... Bullet train, you didn't even let me complete my sentence and are getting irritated for no reason."

He laughed and that was when I decided to give him a piece of mind.

"I am not getting irritated for no reason Osama. It was you who promised me to come not me. And even if you are stuck somewhere you could have sent someone to pick me up."

"I am sorry for that. And yes, I asked bhaai to pick you up. He might be reaching you soon."

Not in the mood to hear him more I cut off the call. I was already irritated with Osama and now I am getting more irritated hearing the great king is coming to pick me up.

I was mentally making note of things I wanted to buy when suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mustafa bhaai who was standing beside me.

"How was your exam ?"

He smiled opening the door of the car for me like a gentleman.

Gentleman!! When did your opinion changed about him Maria ?

"Good."

Silence enveloped us and the atmosphere was getting weird, for none of us both was ready to speak. I started playing with my fingers to pass my time and not to feel intimidated with his presence. The car stopped at red light after sometime when he looked towards me removing the shades which were covering his eyes and said