THIRTEEN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The next day Maria woke up early for fajr and tried to wake Mustafa too who was sleeping soundly on his side, hugging her pillow.

"Suniye, uth jaiye... Fajr ka time ho Gaya hai..."

It was after five minutes he opened his eyes and held her hand which was resting on her lap, sitting up leaning on the headboard of the bed, frowning at her.

"What did you say, please repeat it ?"

Maria got confused seeing him frowning at her but nonthelessly replied with a neutral expression on her face.

"I said it's time for fajr, wake up."

"No.. what did you said before it ?"

She was confused with the way he was behaving and the way he was asking her so many questions, that too early morning.

"Aap kya kehna chahte hai theek se bataiye ? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha.."

(What do you want to say? I am not able to understand it.)

"Ye kya suniye laga rakha hai. Main aapka shauhar hu, mera naam liya kariye.."

(What are calling me by saying,listen.. I am your husband, call me by my name..)

His voice was husky sending shivers down her spine and his eyes were soft but filled with determination whereas his hands were resting on her warm cheeks, aware of the magic his caresses were doing on her.

"Nahi, main nahi le sakti aapka naam kyuki aap mujhse bade hai aur agar maine aapka naam liya to mere muh se khud ba khud bhaai nikal jaaega."

(No, I can't call you by your name cause you are elder than me and if I call you by your name then automatically I'll call you brother with your name.)

He was horrified hearing her meek reply, so he got up pulling her closer and held her chin to meet eyes with her who was looking down, feeling  shy.

"Main help karta hu.....boliye, Mustafa aur phir repeat kariye das baar..."

(I'll help you.... Speak, Mustafa and repeat it ten times.)

"Mm.. Musta.. Mustafa bha......ughhh. main nahi Kar sakti."

(Mm..Musta.. Mustafa bha......ughhh. I can't do it.)

Groaning, she shook her head giving up.

"You can do it... I have full faith on you.. please, for once...for me..."

He sounded so desperate and helpless  that she tried again just for his sake, just because she didn't wanted to disappoint the man who loved her.

"Mm.. Mustafa.... Mustafa"

Finally after trying with all her heart she was able to utter his name and smiled finding him looking at her proudly.

"But your name is too long, so I'll call you Mir... But I can't call you with your name in front of others, so I'll call you Mir when we are alone... okay ?"

He smiled, nodding and pecked her forehead. After performing their prayer together they went downstairs to have their breakfast.

Finishing her pancakes she started gulping milk, when she tasted malai in it which made her nauseous, to which placed my hand on her mouth, taking deep breaths to stop the feeling, but it was all futile.

Mustafa who was sitting beside her noticed her actions and started rub her back. His hands were soothing for her but it was not able to stop her nausea. It was then she spotted the glass of his orange juice kept near her. It was  half  filled but nonthelessly she took it, gulping it down quickly which  stopped the nauseous feeling she had.