TWELVE

Na Jaane Dil Kyu Uski Taraf Keecha Chala Jata Hai,

Kya Usne Bhi Mujhe Paane Ki Dua Maangi Hai....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The whole night Mustafa was unable to sleep as it felt so surreal having her beside him. He thought he was dreaming of her sleeping beside him and if it was a dream then he didn't wanted it to get over. So, he spent the whole night gazing at her.

She was glowing in the moonlight resembling an angel descended from the heaven itself. She was his angel, his wife, his friend, his everything and for that he kept thanking Allah the whole night, for writing her name next to his.

He didn't realised how time flied and it was time for fajr prayer. Her alarm started ringing but she was so tired that she snoozed it. After sometime she woke up only to find her husband's intense gaze on her and much to her shock he was close, very close. Her cheeks instantly turned red sensing his close proximity.

"Aap itne gaur se kya dekh rahe hai ?"

She asked, thinking about her hideous appearance specially in the mornings, not having any idea that Mustafa was thinking exactly the opposite.

"Aap sach mein jawab chahti hai ?"

He asked her leaning more towards her if that was even possible, caressing her warm, soft cheeks with the rough pad of his fingers.

"Y-yes."

She stuttered, nodding her head, looking at him with her innocent eyes, waiting for his answer.

"I am looking at my wife. Wo biwi jisse main beshumaar mohabbat karta hu aur jiske saath main apni puri zindagi aur jannat jaane tak ka safar tay karunga. Why ? Do you have have any problem with it ?"

He eyes held a sincerity with a hint of mischief, all of his emotions coming out in form of love he held for her.

Her eyes got wide and her cheeks turned more red hearing his reply, making her regret asking such a silly question from him but her expressions changed to that of annoyance when her eyes landed on the clock which was hanging on the wall.

"Haan... Zaroor dekhiyega lekin  jahannum mein.... Namaaz nahi padhenge to jahannum mein hi jaenge ek saath. If you were awake then you should have woken me up for prayer.... Now, please get up and do wudhu.."

Her voice was full of sarcasm and the way she pushed him away from her, ordering him to perform wudhu made him look at her in amusement and adoration. She looked so cute while doing it that he wanted to pinch her cheeks hard for being so adorable but he decided against it seeing time running for fajr and went inside the bathroom to perform wudhu. Soon, he came out and layed prayer rugs for both of them waiting for her to join him.

They both prayed together. When they were finished he walked over to her and sat beside her. Then he began to read something while he held her fingers much to her confusion but she kept quiet waiting for him to finish.

"What were you doing ?"

"I finished my prayer and prayed tasbih on your hands, so we can share the AJR (reward), and In sha Allah we'll be there together in paradise too." 

He said with a smile, which brought a big smile on her face too.

(A/N   I found this on Pinterest)

MARIA MUSTAFA AHWAAN'S POV

I don't know for how long I can remain angry with him. He has already started melting my heart. His small gestures, his smile, his determination to win my heart, is causing me to crumble my walls. I know it's been a day since we are together but I can't help and fall for everything he does for me.