TWENTY ONE

MARIA MUSTAFA AHWAAN'S POV

One week passed and now is the time to put my plan into action. Today Mir will go to the hospital for the removal of the plaster and his routine check-up and that will be the time I will be doing everything.
But first I have to convince Aamina aapi to go with him and waste time as much as she can.

I went towards her room and went inside when after knocking on the door. She left everything when she saw me entering her room. She grinned seeing me and asked enthusiastically

"Are waah...bhabhi jaan, aaj yaha kaise...koi kaam hai aapko mujhse ?"

  (Are waah.... Bhabhi jaan, how come you are here today..do you want me to do something?)

I was hesitant to ask her, maybe she noticed my hesitation and assured smiling at me.

"Koi kaam hai to hichkichaiye mat bas hukum kijiye, aapki ye nanand aapke saare kaam karne ko taiyaar hai."

(Go on, ask what you want, don't be hesitant to ask me for anything because your sister in law is ready to do anything for you.)

"Woh... Aamina aapi mujhe inke liye ek surprise plan karna hai lekin main ye tab hi kar sakti hu jab...."

(Woh... Aamina aapi I am planning to surprise him but I can only do that when...)

I was about to complete my sentence when she cut me off in the middle and completed my words, obvious of her brother's behavior towards me.

"Jab bhaai aapko akela rehne dein... Haina?  Mujhe pata hai bhaai aapko ek pal ke liye bhi apne aap se alag nahi hone dete, lekin aap tension mat liye, aapki ye nanand sab sambhal legi..."

(When my brother leaves you alone..Right? I know my brother doesn't leave you alone even for a moment, but don't you worry, your sister in law sitting here will take of everything.)

I am so glad to have her as my cousin and sister in law, she is so good, may Allah bless her with lots of happiness. Now, I will be able to do everything. So I hugged her tight, thanking her.

"Jazakallah Aamina aapi aapko nahi pata aapne meri tension hi door Kardi..."

(Jazakallah Aamina aapi you don't know that your words took all my tension away..)

"Aree bhabhi, aapki aur bhaai ki khushi ke liye itna to main kar hi sakti hu. Ab jaldi se bataiye aapka plan kya hai isse pehle ki bhaai aapko dhoondhte hue yaha aa jaye."

(Aree bhabhi,  this is the least, I could do for your and my brother's happiness. Now tell me your plan before my brother comes here looking for you.)

So I told her everything about my surprise excluding my confession part and asked her to accompany him to the hospital and waste time. At last I instructed her to message me when they are on their way to reach home, before she could reply me back, the door opened revealing Mir. I chuckled looking at him, remembering what she told me few moments ago.

She rolled her eyes looking at her brother and gave me 'told you' look. Before Mir could approach me, she came between us and smirked at him.

"Aapko koi kaam hai Bhaai ?"

(Do you want something brother ?)

He was puzzled seeing me smiling, but he eventually replied

"Haan, mujhe Maria is saath hospital jaana hai. Mera routine check up hai aur ye plaster bhi hatwana hai."

(Yes, I have to go to the hospital with Maria. I have a routine check up and this plaster will also be removed.)

Aamina aapi started executing our plan and sweety replied him.