FIVE

Jaane Konsi Manzil Hai Karb Ki,
Na Tu Waqt Deta Hai,
Na Main Mangta Hu.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

They entered the house finding dado sitting and chatting with Aliza, Maria's maternal cousin who came there with her little sister Ayeza who was eight years old and was very fond of Maria. Little Ayeza saw them entering the house and immediately  rushed towards her Maria appi ready to embrace her tightly.

"Ayeza...."

Maria was so surprised to see her that when Ayeza hugged her, she lost her balance and was about to fall when two pair of arms caught her on time, preventing her from falling.

"Are you okay ?"

He asked holding her waist to steady her to stand properly.

"Thanks."

She nodded smiling at him and took few steps back feeling tingles on her waist making her breathless but she  quickly composed herself and walked towards Aliza holding Ayeza's hand.

They all were talking discussing Aamina's wedding when Osama entered. Maria glared at him for ditching her while he mumbled a quick sorry to her. Mustafa who saw their silent exchange felt dejected  seeing them so close to each other. Aamina noticed his sad look and placed a hand on his shoulder giving him an assuring smile.

After sometime Osama stood up clearing his throat getting everyone's attention and started speaking in an exited voice

"I have decided that we'll have cousins reunion today in the celebration of bhaai's return and appi's marriage. We all watch movies, talk and Maria will bake her world famous pizza and chocolate cake."

He grinned facing Maria who's eyes widened as soon as she heard him.

"Wait.... If I am to prepare everything then what you'll do ?"

Pulling her cheeks he answered,  making her chuckle on his reply.

"It's too obvious that I'll eat everything to insure nothing is wasted."

He then turned towards Mustafa with excitement and started praising Maria with a dreamy look.

"Bhaai main aapko bata raha hu iske haathon mein jaado hai, khaane ke saath saath, desserts banane mein bhi mahir hai ye aur world ka sabse acha pizza banati hai. Iske shauhar ki to pakka lottery lagegi isse shaadi karke.
Roz kuch na kuch naya khaane ko milega use. Haaye!! Mera kya hoga teri shaadi ke baad"

He placed his hand on his chest and sighed dramatically wiping his fake tears giving her an innocent look to which she rolled her eyes on his pathetic acting.

"Zero....."

She mumbled but  it was loud enough to be heard by everyone who was sitting there.

"You won't cook for your husband ?"

"What!!! "

She gave a confused look to Osama unaware of what she did to which he again repeated the question

"You won't cook for your husband ?"

"Where did he come from ?"

"You said zero.....so we thought you won't cook any dish for him."

Osama explained to which she sighed before speaking to control herself from laughing.

"I said zero for your acting skills, idiot and I swear they are pathetic."