ELEVEN

Mohabbat Mein Jhukna Koi Badi Baat Nahi,

Aksar Sooraj Doob Jata Hai Chaand Ke Liye.....

MARIA MUSTAFA AHWAAN'S POV

Finally the day has arrived. Here, I am sitting in my room, waiting for my makeup artists to come and get me ready as his bride. Currently, I am looking at my henna which has acquired the darkest shade of red remembering morning's incident seeing it.

Flashback....few hours ago

Today is the day I will be joining everyone for breakfast after so long as dado didn't allowed me to come down and let my husabnd see me. I was so frustrated being locked in my room for so many days and now going down is giving me so much satisfaction I am feeling like a free bird.

Going down made me realise one thing. He will be down and I don't know if I am ready to face him or not. We met last at hospital and after that we never crossed paths with each other and now I don't know how to behave with him.

Leave it, Maria for now just focus on breakfast and we'll see everything after that. Agreeing with my inner conscience I continued climbing downstairs and greeted dado with a small salam spotting her smiling at me.

"Salam dado."

"Salam mere bhaai ki begum sahiba."

I froze, gulping nervously when I heard that but immediately composed my racing heart and turned around to anwer the one and only idiot for embarrassing me.

"Salam ghar ke joker."

I replied to which he scowled but didn't replied me back knowing he'll lose making me grin seeing his defeated look. I don't know why but my eyes automatically went towards him which I regretted instantly. He was looking at me with so much intensity that it was making me feel nervous  and I, to avoid his intense gaze towards me quickly lowered my eyes and sat quietly on my seat.

Everything was going on smoothly without any interruption when  suddenly I heard Aamina aapi shrieking

"Mashallah....bhabhi jaan, dekhiye mere bhaai ki mohabbat aapke haaton mein kitni zyada jhalak rahi hai... Aapki mehendi puri kaali ho gayi hai."

I was happily having my breakfast when I heard her which me choke on the morsel of pancake which I just had. Making me cough badly. Before anyone could approach to help me, I saw him getting up from his seat, panic stricken,  rushing towards me with a glass of water in his hands. He gently rubbed circles on my back all the holding me and when I stopped coughing, he gave me a glass of water, still holding me. I quickly gulped down the whole glass of water and heaved a sigh of relief. I thanked him. And then the most dreadful thing happened. Yes, everyone was looking at us, some with pure adoration and some with mischief on their face.

"I..."

For the first time in my life I was too speechless to say anything.

"It's okay bhabhi we understand.... Haina dado ?"

Aamina appi joined Osama's team to tease me and that was the time I regretted teasing her earlier. And if that wasn't enough for them they took dado in their team to and I wasn't able to do anything.

"Yes, We totally understand."

Not able to take their teasing I excused myself feeling embarrassed and when I was climbing stairs I heard everyone laughing, including him.