7 - guilty pleasures

When we get home somehow we both mutually agree to leave each other alone for a few hours. I take advantage of the time and decide to work on some math homework I have been procrastinating to do.

I am listening to Roslyn by Sir Vincent. The chilling and soft vibe allow me to relax and finish the last few problems. I mouth the lyrics.

Up with your turret
Aren't we just terrified?
Shale, screen your worry
From what you won't ever find

Don't let it fool you
Down
Down's sitting 'round, folds in her gown

When the door opens I am startled, I take out my earbuds and look at the intruder. Thankfully it isn't a robber, it's Hunter.

"Jesus Christ," I frown at the tall male, "Can't you just knock?"

"I did," He holds up his hands in surrender, "Three times."

I roll my eyes then shut my textbook. How did I not hear him?

I yawn a stretch my arms above my head, "What's up?"

Hunter leads against the threshold of the door and I stare. His arms are crossed, making his biceps bulge. I salivate a little when he scratches the back of his neck, revealing deliciously tan abs. For fucks sake.

"Mom texted me and said they are going to be home really late so we are supposed to order food. What are you feeling up to?"

As if he scolds me, I rip my eyes away from the sight of him, "We should definitely get Jimmy John's."

Hunter laughs, "Excuse me? I'd rather pick up Subway."

I wrinkle my nose at the ridiculously attractive imbecile in front of me. Who does he think he is? I'm sorry, but Subway is like eating a sandwich you can make at home. What's the point? Plus I swear their meats are from ex-employees."

He looks unconvinced.

"Listen, Simms, Subway is for the weak. What sandwich place serves soup? Their meat isn't that good either. Jimmy John's is a holy grail."

His jaw drops and he sputters in offense, "I am going to pretend that you never said that. How dare you disrespect the $5.00 foot long gods! I'm ashamed in you."

We squint at each other, "Clearly we can't get sandwiches so, Chinese food?"

Hunter nods and strokes his chin, "I can swing with that. What do you want?"

"Crab ragoons and.. I think I am feeling the shrimp lo-mein right now."

"That sounds so good. I will order the family size of both," Hunter straightens up and shoves his hands in his pockets, "Want to watch Netflix or something?"

Netflix and Chinese food? Count me in. Seriously why would anyone refuse such an offer? I smile and nod at him, tossing my book into my bag then standing up from my bed.

"Well, what are you waiting for? You order and I'll pick something for us to watch," Quickly I shut off my light then bound down the stairs.

I dive onto the couch, since nobody else is around, and attempt to figure out the remote. Once I do, I click on Hunter's account. I scroll through his list and I can't lie, I'm shocked.

The Fosters, Arrow, Gothem, Bob's Burgers, Into the Spiderverse, and...Alex Strangelove?

I stare at it for a moment then move on. I refuse to fall into the idea that straight guys can't watch LGBT movies. Honestly, he is probably an ally which is super cool. No stereotypes or disrespect is allowed here.