12 - reunion

Two weeks later and I couldn't be more excited for reunion day. It was scheduled for this Friday and not only that but it will mark the first month I have spent with the Simms family. Thankfully, Hunter seemed to get over the thought of being with me. Things have gone back to being normal.

Also, to my luck Collin and Aliyah are on a break. Expectedly she ran back to Andréa. But even more surprisingly, he didn't take her back. Instead be told her that he liked someone else and it was over permanently. Last Friday he called me excitedly to tell me about it all. I can't remember a time when he sounded happier. Long story short, Saturday we went out to celebrate. We talked over pizza and soda in a cheap diner I have never been to.

Then we went back to his place to watch movies. It wasn't hard to notice that he didn't come from money. The trailer was extra small and the cabinets and fridge were practically empty. Not too long after I realized it, I regretted allowing him to treat me to pizza.

Today I sit on his bed, playing video games with him on his busted PS3 that he has had for ages. Unsurprisingly, his room reflected his lack of funds. He owned about four shirts and four pairs of jeans which all hung up in his walk-in closet.

Andréa pauses the game then looks at me, "I feel like for being best friends we know nothing about each other."

I quirk a brow and look at him, "Where the hell did that come from?"

He stands up then sits a crossed from me, cross-legged on his small twin-sized bed. Today he decided to rock a muscle top and basketball shirts, showcasing his beautiful tan skin.

"Don't dodge my question!" He points at me viciously.

I hold my hands up in surrender, before Andréa tries to bite my head off. I lower than and then lean back on the bed to stare at him. His dark hair is tied back in a rubber band, creating a man bun on top of his head.

"What could you possibly want to know?" I sigh.

The Italian and Latino male leans forward and pokes my neck, "What the hell is that?"

"A bruise."

"Try again."

"A hickey."

"From who?" He counters a little too fast.

You'd think I'd committed a crime from the way he was interviewing me.

"His name is Travis. My boyfriend," I give up and then lay down all the way.

Andréa frowns, "I have heard that name before."

I snort at him, "It is a pretty common name."

"So you're gay?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

He nods slowly then shrugs, "At least you have someone. I'm happy for you."

"I'm not sure if I will have someone much longer. He rarely replies to my texts and only calls me when he wants to have sex."

"Sounds like a prick if you ask me. Why not talk to him about it?"

That was the true question. It is easy; I'm scared of his answer. If he doesn't want to be with me anymore then that means I have been living a lie. A lie where he is as in love with me as I am with him.

I laugh, "I am probably just over thinking it."

Andréa shakes his head then stands up to stretch, I notice a small scar on his hip as he stretches but before I can ask the shirt is back to covering it.