8 - in my head

Soft skin caresses mine. My sides, cheeks, neck, thighs, and then my ass. I call out a name I can't quite make out and bury my fingers in their hair.

They whisper in my ear sweet nothings that make my ear tickle. I want to lean away to see them, but I can't.

"I want you forever," The familiar voice covers me in a feeling of ecstasy.

"What do you say, Jaime? Stop fighting me."

The kisses trail from my neck, to my chest, and abdomen. Their tongue caressing my hipbone.

"What's the worst that could happen?"

I spring awake, my cheeks stained red while my eyes widen. What the hell was that? Or more importantly, who the hell was that?

I look around the room, discovering that Hunter had left the couch at some point. I stand up and then run to the bathroom, shutting the door softly with an embarrassed look in my eyes.

I reach my hands into my sweatpants and work on myself, panting softly while biting my lip. Is there a rulebook for things like this? Is it ok to do this in your foster home? Shit.

I want you forever.

Pressure builds in my stomach quickly and a soft noise escapes my mouth. I immediately move my right hand faster, breathing heavily.

What do you say Jaime?

I feel the pressure start to release when there is a knock on the door. I guiltily yank my hand out of my pants as if I had been burned.

"Jaime are you in there?" It's Jessie.

Guilt and embarrassment wash over me and I manage to reply, "Y-Yes, Jessie."

"Oh, well we are headed to church. Would you like to join us? You'd be home alone since Collin is...out and Hunter is at work. Remy, the kids, and I will be home shortly though."

I make a vow never to attempt masturbation ever again. I don't deserve it after this encounter.

"Is it alright if I stay here? I have a little more organizing to do in my room," Which isn't a lie since nothing is unpacked yet.

"Sure, honey. Just make sure you get something to eat. There are leftovers in the fridge and everything is open for you to eat."

I open the door and smile at her, making it a point to hide my friend. This morning she is dressed in a beautiful sundress with butterflies all over it. Her shoes are just white wedges but she is so beautiful. Her earring are pearls, while her hair just falls in ringlets to her shoulders.

"Thank you," She looks confused at my sudden appreciation.

"Of course," Jessie smiled at me then hugs me and I am so thankful that I no longer have a hard-on so I can hug her tightly, "It is nice having you around."

She pats my back then cups my cheek, pinching it softly before turning on her heel and calling for her younger children.

Remy is already at the door, dressed in a button-up and jeans. He is a perfect fit for Jessie in a way and it makes my heart happy seeing them together.

"Remember to eat," Jessie reminds me before she ushers her family out of the door.

Then I am alone.

I climb the stairs slowly and enter my room, deciding to play some music while I hang clothes in my tiny closet.

I broke my back 'cause, I thought you would too