Chapter 15

Joslynn's POV

What. Just. Happened. 

Everything I've ever thought, felt, or experienced was combining all at once, making me unable to think. 

Louis.

Loves...

Me?

And don't even get me started on how he kissed me....

"Joslynn, answer me." I heard a harsh voice say.

I snapped out of my thoughts and got back to reality. I was standing in the middle of the hallway outside of the gym. I looked up to see Joshua, a stern look on his face.

"What did you say?"

"I said, you better forget about that douche lover boy in there and do what I say."

I was suddenly scared by Joshua's harshness. 

"Joshua, you don't really thi--" he cut me off.

"Listen here, princess. I'm in charge here. You're going to do exactly what I say. You're coming with me." He said sternly.

I had never seen Joshua this harsh before. It scared me...a lot. 

"I'm not going away with you!" I argued, stepping away from him. 

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." he said, growing aggravated.

"Joshua, STOP. I'm going back in the gym." I said, calmly trying to escape. 

As I started to walk away, Joshua grabbed me by my arm harshly. "You're not going anywhere. Looks like we're doing this the hard way."

Before I could try screaming, Joshua put his hand tightly over my mouth, dragging me along with him to wherever he planned on taking me.

I was officially scared.

Louis was right all along.

He had every right to act the way he did.

I was blind.

Joshua then led us over to the janitor's closet as I was unable to get from his grasp.

Oh no. 

No. 

This couldn't happen to me.

Someone must be out looking for me.

All I wanted to do was run, but I was so weak in Joshua's strong grasp. 

Joshua opened the door to the closet, immediately shoving me in, sending me tumbling to the ground on top of a mop bucket, which really hurt my back. I was pretty sure I scratched it, because it stung really badly. 

"Ow." I said, tears threatening to spill. 

"You chose the hard way," was the only thing Joshua said.

I now saw him for only pure evil. He wanted s*x. He wanted my body. NOTHING else. Nothing.

Joshua then started throwing me around like a ragdoll, not caring about the fact he was hurting me.

Joshua then forcibly started k*ssing me, but I didn't k*ss back.

Something I should have done with Louis. Kiss him back. But, I couldn't, thanks to Joshua.

I tried pushing him off of me, but that only made him angrier. He tore away from me, taking his hand and slapping it straight across my face. That's when I started to cry...from physical pain, betrayal, and stupidity. How did I not see through him?