Chapter 4

Joslynn's POV

I managed to make it through Friday pretty well, though the boys never showed up at school today. But, that was probably for the best. Today was actually a fairly good day, but I was really tired and stressed. I was in a bit of a better mood, though, because Joshua apologized for coming on too strong and he promised to leave me alone. I reluctantly forgave him, but I'm glad he saw what he did wrong. But, Jacqueline still doesn't trust him. I decided to just this once. I'm not sure why, but I did.

I walked through the front door, threw my backpack down on the ground, hung up my car keys and brought my hands up to my temples. At the moment I had a pounding headache from all of the stress of having exams next week. 

"JOSIEEEEEEE!" a familiar voice screamed after hanging up my car keys. 

Louis came and gave me a huge hug and I said, "Owww."

Louis let go and said with a bit of a worried face, "What's wrong?"

"I have a really bad headache." I said, tiredly.

Louis said, "Go upstairs and I'll bring you something."

I nodded, gave Louis another hug, and then headed upstairs to my room. Louis is so protective, which I'm actually grateful for. He's always so caring for me, especially when I don't feel well. When we saw each other a lot before his fame, he would always take care of me when I was sick. 

Once when I was in ninth grade, I had strep for a week during the summer. Louis actually spent the entire week at my house, sleeping on a sleeping bag on the floor of my room and got me anything I needed. That's what I liked about Louis. He's always there for me, and I know that he always will be.

I was laying in my bed when Louis walked in with a glass of water and some Advil. He handed me two pills and had me drink it down. After that, he went over to my pajama drawer and took out a pair of black sweat pants and a white t shirt that had the word "dream" written on the front in black cursive.

We handed them to me and I slowly got up and changed. I didn't care that Louis was in the room; this was, again, normal. We trusted each other and we honestly didn't care. I stripped off my jeans and shirt and then put on the sweats and t shirt. 

I then laid back down under the covers and Louis turned the light off, shut my door and locked it. He then came back over to my bed and laid back next to me. I giggled a bit and said, "You know you don't have to stay, Lou. It's just a headache."

He said, "I know, but I want to." 

"Louis...you don't have to. Go have fun with the boys."

"No."

"You're stupid."

"Thank you." he said. "Now shut up."

He then wrapped him arms around me and rested his head right next to mine. "If I fall asleep, wake me up if you need me." 

I smirked and turned on my side facing Louis while his arms were still wrapped around me. I hid my head in his chest, and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

I woke up about forty five minutes later, but I wasn't feeling any better. I think my headache has now progressed into a migraine. Great. I felt really sick to my stomach, as if I was going to throw up. I looked up at Louis to see him asleep. Of course.

My stomach was really hurting now, and I was afraid I was going to throw up. I quickly ripped myself from Louis's arms, not bothering to do it gently so he didn't wake up. Of course, he abruptly woke up and I ran into the bathroom. 

I knelt in front of the toilet and watched as my lunch came back up. Lovely. 

While I was revisiting my lunch, I felt my hair being pulled back and someone rubbing my back.