Chapter 25

Joslynn's POV

"I just...I don't know if I should have forgiven her so easily," I sighed, telling Lou how I felt about Eleanor apologizing as I laid next to him on my bed.

"I somewhat have that feeling, too...but, I know when Eleanor is lying, and she wasn't then. I think she was being honest about her apology," Louis replied, playing with a few strands of my hair.

I sighed and said, "I know she was being honest, also...but what she did actually really hurt my feelings. I feel like I shouldn't have just blown it off as no big deal after she apologized, because that's sort of what I did. Everything she said caused me some serious emotional pain, and that's serious...it wasn't just a normal little argument."

"...I get what you're saying. I just...You also have to consider that it probably would have turned into something a lot bigger if you hadn't forgiven her. It might have even made her more mad than she was in the first place...I feel like we did the right thing, because imagine if everyone was still mad at her and not talking to her," he responded.

I sighed again and said, "I'm just sort of lost."

"Well, I do know one thing...if you sigh anymore, I might just slap you."

I rolled my eyes and playfully hit him. "Shut up," I said.

Louis chuckled a bit before saying, "I think everything is going to be okay."

I sighed and said, "I sure hope so."

After a minute or two, I heard a knock on my bedroom door.  

"Come in!" I called.

Niall then walked in with a smile before noticing Louis' and my position on the bed. "Am I...interrupting something?" He asked.

I laughed and said, "No, it's fine, Niall. What's up?"

"Well, uh, I was wondering...if you weren't doing anything...do you wanna hang out with me today, Jos?"

I smiled and said, "I've been around Louis too much anyway. I'd love to hang out with you!"

"Hey!" Louis said, mocking hurt.

"You'll be fine," I rolled my eyes.

"Looks like I'm...seventh wheeling it with Liam, Zayn, Harry, Danielle, Perrie, and Jacqueline today," he said.

"Yep. Have fun!" I grinned.

Louis rolled his eyes and said, "Loser."

"Thanks, bud," I replied as he got up.

Louis ignored my comment, walking out of my room.

"So, Niall, what's on the agenda for today?" I asked the blonde Irishman.

"Well, I figured since it was only nine in the morning and we've got a lot of day left, I thought we could go to Disneyland," said Niall.

I looked at him for a second before smiling and saying, "That would seriously be the funnest thing ever. I haven't been in forever!"

"Yeah, well I haven't been at all. We're going back to London in a few days, so I thought we should go now," he said.

"That would be so much fun!" I exclaimed, smiling big. I haven't been to Disneyland since I was probably fifteen, so this should be a fun experience.

"Alright, then how about you get ready, we can eat, and then head out?" He asked.

"Sounds like a plan!" I said, smiling.