Chapter 6

Joslynn's POV

I woke up the next morning to someone in my bed. That's weird. Louis didn't stay in my room last night.

Last night. Last night Louis and I...almost kissed...That's scary. But the scariest part? I think I wanted to kiss him.

I turned my body to see who had joined me. I looked only to see a little blonde leprechaun laying in my bed. Why the hell was Niall in my bed?

"Niall?" I asked, shaking his shoulder.

"Huh?" he asked tiredly. He lifted his head up only to see me. "Oh, hey, Jos."

"...What are you doing in my bed?" I asked.

He looked around as if he was unaware of his surroundings. He then turned back to me, shrugged his shoulders, and laid back down, going back to bed.

Only these boys would do something like this, I swear...

I then got up and ran to my bathroom to take a quick shower. I quickly went in and washed my hair and used my vanilla body wash. I, unfortunately, didn't have time for a long shower. But, I needed to make time for one. I needed to think about last night.

After changing into a pair of jean shorts and a loose fitting, pink, v neck t shirt, I went downstairs to eat breakfast, only to see Louis coating a piece of bread with Nutella. The sight of Louis instantly made me nervous for some reason. I felt awkward about last night, but I would do anything to go back at the same time. I had a feeling this was going to eat away at me all day.

I took a deep breath and edged towards Louis. "Good morning!" I said, hugging him from behind.

Louis turned around and hugged me back properly. "Well, good morning, Josie Wosie."

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "How'd you sleep?" I ask.

"I slept okay, I guess." he smiled. I wish he had stayed in my room last night... "You?"

"Same...I woke up to a little leprechaun in my bed and I have no idea why...and neither does he." I said.

Louis's face faltered a bit. When I looked him in the eye, it was almost as if I saw...jealousy? I doubt it...

"Niall is quite the character..." said Louis a bit awkwardly.

I laughed a bit awkwardly and said "Yup..."

There was an awkward silence before Louis looked like he remembered something. "I forgot. This toast was for you." he smiled.

I rolled my eyes at his forgetfulness, but I said, "Thanks, Lou."

I went over and quickly ate it. "Do you..uh..need a ride to school?" he asked a bit awkwardly.

I wish things weren't awkward between us...I think last night might be eating away at him, too...

"Ummm...I think it's okay, Lou...but thanks for offering." I smiled.

His smile faltered a bit but he nodded in understanding. He came over to me and pulled me into a hug. "Go kick some ass on that exam today. I'm sure you'll do great."

I smiled and said "Thanks, Lou. You're the best."

I then headed quickly out the door. I felt sort of bad not letting Louis drive me, but I needed to think. On my silent and lonely car ride to school, I managed to find this out: I think I wanted to kiss Louis.

This is really aggravating. I've barely gotten anything figured out and I'm about to go have to take a killer hard exam. This should be tons of fun.