Chapter 32

Joslynn's POV

It's been three days since Niall and I hung out and I found out about the whole "Margaux thinking I'm a lesbian" thing. 

...Margaux still thinks I'm a lesbian. 

Ever since I found out that's what Louis told her, I've felt really uncomfortable around her. Margaux herself is not an awkward person, and in fact, if I hadn't known about her thinking I was a lesbian, I probably wouldn't be feeling nearly as uncomfortable as I am now. Yeah, it was already awkward enough having her being Louis's girlfriend and all, but now, I just can't look at her with a straight face. In fact, I've noticed little things she's said and done, like yesterday, she was looking through Seventeen Magazine and she stopped on a picture of some model. She showed the model to me and she said, "Don't you think this girl is soooo pretty? I'd totally go lesbian for her, wouldn't you?"

Though I could not deny that the model was pretty, I would most definitely not "go lesbian" for her. I think at this point, Margaux is just trying to get me to tell her I'm a lesbian, which is pretty hard to do, considering I'm not one. God damn you, Louis. 

I've also made Louis fully aware to the fact that I know he told her. I dropped large hints around him that I knew he told her I was lesbian, and Louis's been quiet as a mouse ever since. He probably thinks I'm going to kill him. 

Well, I am. Eventually. 

However, until I can get around to killing him, I plan on spending the majority of my day Skyping Jacqueline, Eden, McKenna and Kayla. I haven't had much of a chance to speak with them since the move, so it'll be good for us to be able to catch up. 

I walked from the kitchen table where I had been eating breakfast and then proceeded to sit down in the living room with my MacBook Air. I opened up the smooth, silver laptop and opened up Skype, only to see about 50 notifications from Jacqueline. I smirked at this, amused at her excitement. 

I then hit the call button on Jacqueline's account and waited a few seconds before four pretty faces appeared on the screen in front of me. 

"JOSLYNN!! IT'S REALLY YOU!!" Eden screamed, getting extremely excited.

"Well I'm glad to know it's not fake me," I joked sarcastically. 

Eden rolled her eyes and the other girls laughed, then McKenna asked, "How are you? How's Englad? Why does Louis's girlfriend think you're a lesbian? Did you get a hair cut?"

I laughed and said, "Slow down, hun. For one, I'm good, England is nice, but it's a lot cooler here and it rains a lot, she thinks I'm a lesbian because Louis told her that so she wouldn't worry about us living together, and yes, yes I did. I got it trimmed the other day."

"It looks fabulous," Kayla pitched in, referring to my hair.

"You should curl it one day," Jacqueline said.

I laughed and said, "So are we going to sit here on Skype and talk about my hair, or are we actually going to catch up?"

The girls laughed and Jacqueline said, "We're just curious about everything, Jos. We've really been missing you lately, and if talking about your hair is what keeps me from bursting into tears because I miss you, then so be it."

"Awh, Jacq. I love you guys, and I miss y'all more than y'all know. England is great, and the people here are pretty nice from what I can tell, but it doesn't compare to Cali or to you guys. I don't see how I've made it this long without crying myself to sleep. I seriously miss y'all so much," I said truthfully. I really did miss my girls. 

They all gave a sad smile and Kayla then said, "Well, it's not like you're alone and friendless. You're living with five of your best friends, who happen to be attractive boys, and you've got girls up there, too. But El, Dani and Perrie can't compare to us, right?"