Chapter 16

Louis's POV

"Lou, you have to get up. We need to drive to the hospital." I heard a voice from above me say.

I was in a daze. Joslynn picked Jacqueline over me, and I'm going to be honest: it hurt. It hurt a whole fucking lot. 

She obviously didn't love me back. 

She obviously didn't want me in there with her.

She obviously just wants to get away from me because of my screw up. 

It's all obvious.

I finally looked up at Harry and nodded my head. I quickly got up and started sprinting to McKenna's car. McKenna and Eden got in the front, and Harry and I were in the back. McKenna and Eden had tears going down their faces, but they weren't crying uncontrollably. 

However, I felt like I was about to. I screwed up everything. I screwed up our friendship, each other's life, and being able to love someone and have them love me back. It just wasn't going to happen. 

I just let my head rest against the window and I closed my eyes. I messed up everything. 

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Harry with worried and caring eyes. "I know it's hard, mate. But, what you said took courage. I would never have been able to do that. Ever. I'm proud of you, Lou. Everything might not be picture perfect right now, but things will work out. I promise."

Harry looked genuinely worried for me, which made me smile. I gave Harry a hug and said, "I love you, Curls." 

Harry laughed a bit and said, "I love you, too, BooBear." 

I ended up just sort of laying in Harry's lap, but he didn't mind. He never did. We have a great friendship. The fans call it a bromance and have even named us Larry Stylinson, which ticked me off a little. Some of the fans actually think we're gay....when in reality, we're just really close, and I'm in love with a beautiful girl and Harry's got a girl I know he will be asking to be his girlfriend soon enough.

I heard giggling from the front, and I turned my head to see Eden looking back at us. "You two are so cute with your bromance." she said.

I smiled but rolled my eyes. Harry was able to get my mind off of just about anything, which I was greatful for. He really is my best friend in the band and I couldn't ask for anyone else.

---

Because of prom traffic, we didn't arrive to the hospital until about twenty minutes later.

But, once we got there, I literally sprinted out of the car and into the hospital. I was no longer calm and quiet, but I was frantic. Joslynn. Joslynn. Joslynn. 

That's all that was really going through my head.

I ran up to the front desk, and a woman who looked about 25 looked up from her magazine. She had a shocked expression on her face, but I was in a hurry. 'Yeh, yeh, I'm Louis Tomlinson, One Direction. You're a big fan, I know. I'll sign some stuff and take pictures later, but right now, I need the room number for Joslynn Davis."

I sounded a bit snooty and rude, but I didn't care. I needed to see my Josie. 

Another woman saw the current state of the receptionist and ushered her away. The woman, who looked about 50 or maybe older, took her seat after getting the other woman away.

"I'm sorry, sir, she really is a big fan. How can I help you?" The woman asked in a tired voice.

"I need the room number for Joslynn Davis, please." I said, ignoring her apology.