Chapter 24

I would like to dedicate this to the lovely @Shoes_To_Die_For :) She is so sweet and she was one of my contest winners! She is seriously so nice, and you guys should go and fan her. She was the other winner of my contest. She tied with @SammySaysSo. :)

Happy New Year, I hope that 2013 goes great for all of you. :)

Enjoy!

Eleanor's POV

My eyes fluttered open, and I looked at my surroundings. I was on my side, and I was in the living room. My back hurt a bit from sleeping on the couch, but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I slowly sat up, stretching in the process. I heard slight whispers from behind me.

I got up from the couch and turned to see Perrie and Dani at the breakfast bar drinking coffee and talking. I wonder if they were mad at me, too. I would be. 

I walked over to them, and when they noticed my presence, they stopped talking and looked at me. "Hey, Eleanor," Dani said, but not necessarily in a mean way. More so in a...calm way.

"Hi..." I shyly said. 

"Did you sleep okay?" Perrie asked.

"I slept fine," I lied.

Perrie nodded her head and slightly smiled. "That's good," she calmly said.

"Yep..." I said awkwardly. After a few seconds of an awkward silence, I sighed and asked, "Are you guys mad at me?"

Danielle sighed and said, "No, we're not...we're just not exactly proud of what you did."

I nodded my head and said, "I'm not proud, either."

I was being completely honest.

"I'm sorry, guys. It was a stupid mistake I made when I was jealous, and I wish I could undo it," I said.

"I don't think we're the ones you need to be apologizing to. There's at least three other people in this house who do deserve one, though," Perrie said in a kind way.

I nodded my head and asked, "Who do you think I should apologize to first?"

"Well, who do you think is going to be the most forgiving?" Perrie asked.

"Josh," I said in all honesty.

"Start with him, and then go from there," Dani said.

I nodded my head and right after I turned around, I heard Dani's voice say, "Wait, El."

I turned around, and both Perrie and Dani came to give me a hug. "Good luck," Perrie whispered.

I nodded my head and smiled, walking up the stairs. I walked down the hallway and passed Louis and Harry's Room and Zayn and Liam's room and went down to Niall and Josh's. I breathed in and I knocked on the door. 

I heard some shuffling and soon enough, a tired Josh opened the door, Niall still laying in his bed. When he saw me, he rolled his eyes. . "Can I help you? I'm sort of trying to sleep."

"I-I'm sorry...I-I'll leave..." I stuttered, turning around to walk away. 

Before I could take more than a few steps, I heard him sigh and say, "El, come back here."

I turned around, tears staining my face, I'm sure. I had felt them begin to build up when he rolled his eyes.

I walked back, and Josh pulled me right into a hug. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you," he said.