Chapter 5

Joslynn's POV

Before I knew it, it was Monday morning, meaning I had to get up and get ready to take exams. However, I didn't need to be there until 10:30. But, it was already 9:00, meaning I needed to get up and shower. I was careful not to wake up Louis as I crept out of bed and headed to the bathroom. 

After I had taken the time to shower, blow dry my hair, wash my face, and put on a little amount of makeup, It was already 10:00. I then quickly changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a long sleeved, blue and white striped t shirt along with some converse. It was warm outside, but I just wanted to feel comfortable and the building is usually cold. 

After I changed, I went downstairs to an empty kitchen. My mom had left on her trip quite a few days ago and the boys were all still asleep. I sighed and went and made myself some toast with nutella. While I was waiting for the bread to pop out of the toaster, I leaned against the counter and closed my eyes. I was standing alone for a minute until I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. 

"Good morning!" Louis happily said to me. 

His arms were still snaked around my waist and I was blushing the slightest, but I'm not sure why. It was only Louis. Before I could say anything, we heard someone come down the stairs and groan. "Oh my God, you guys need to just get married already." said Harry.

I pulled away from Louis and I blushed. I turned to Louis and I could have sworn he was also blushing. "Shut up, Harry." I said.

"Plus, I'm already happily taken by my little sheep." Louis said, going over and pecking Harry on the cheek. 

"Louis, you're mental." laughed Harry. "And I have told you I do not like to be called a sheep!"

"But those curly locks of yours are just like a cute little sheep's." said Louis.

Harry rolled his eyes and I got my toast out of the toaster and started to coat it with nutella. I quickly ate it and at 10:15, I said, "Well, I gotta go, guys. I'll see you all later."

"Wait!" Louis said. I turned around and Louis ran up to the door where I was at with my backpack. "I want to drive you." said Louis with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and handed him the keys. I opened the door  and gestured for him to go first while I said, "Onward, my trusty steed!"

Louis galloped away like a horse and I laughed, following him out the door. 

------

Before I knew it, my calculus exam had ended and I let out a sigh of relief as I sat down at the lunch table with a turkey sandwich, Sun Chips, and a Dr. Pepper. After a minute, Jacqueline, Eden, and McKenna came to join me at the lunch table. 

"How do you think you did on that exam?" asked Eden.

I shrugged my shoulders and said "Probably a B minus at worst."

Eden sighed and said, "I think I failed."

"I'm sure you did fine." McKenna said, rolling her eyes.

After a few more minutes of small talk, someone came and tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up to see Joshua there with a slight smile while holding his lunch tray. "Can I sit here?" he asked.

I smiled up at him and said, "Sure!" but I said it at the same time that Jacqueline said "No." 

I turned to Jacqueline and gave her a look that said "Shut up."

She rolled her eyes and said, "Fine."

"So, what's up, Josie?" Joshua asked.

I froze for a minute. Only Louis calls me Josie...and I'd prefer if only Louis did. Even Jacqueline, Eden, and McKenna knew that.