Arc 2 - Chapter 4: Relieving Tensions

Naru, having appeared from nowhere, was being very close to Tenma, putting her arms round his while gently pressing on his back. Which made Tenma very stiff "Awww Tenma...this is no fun, you're giving everyone else lessons but me"

"Na...Naru?" said Tenma very awkwardly "Why...W-why are you here?"

"Why...I came for you...silly" Naru leaned a bit closely with a finger on his cheek "You are my...future boyfriend after all" Tenma just flashed bright red while Lucile almost recoiled

"Whoa...now that's a girl coming on strong"

"Step away Naru" said Sakura firmly "I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour you know"

Naru just looked at Sakura with a wry smile "ohh...you feeling jealous are you? There's no need...most men react to my...feminine charms but Tem-Tem's I love the most"

"Tem-Tems?" said Lucile now feeling sympathetic "Jeez...he really does have it bad" Azura felt much agitation

"Narurula" said Azura fiercely "You are remove your body from Tenma's presence, now! Otherwise you will be soon be fallen my blade"

"Hmm...who are you supposed to be?" said Naru looking at Azura "hmm you look very similar, his twin perhaps?"

"Maybe you don't recognise me...but thhat's because I normally wear my armour...Naru the gale" it was this phrase that got Naru thinking

"Naru...the gale? Only one calls me that. Wait...you're" a strong chill shot through Naru "Azura!"

Naru still held on to Tenma but she went as stiff as he was "Ahh...ahh...lady Azura. W-what are you doing here?"

"Before we go any further" said Azura "let go of my brother before he faints of embarrassment. Otherwise I'll give you something to be nervous about" Naru quickly did to which Tenma nearly fell forward, from his body been so stiff

"I got you" Hana quickly caught him "Just...take deep breaths and relax okay"

As Tenma regained his composure Azura scowled at Naru "Where the heck have you been!? You were supposed to have reported to his majesty six days ago"

"Oh...well...about...that" said Naru nervously "you see, I've been...on a secret mission that's all. That's why I've...been missing"

"And what exactly have you been doing?"

"If she's been truthful" said Sakura "She's been trying to find out some clues about Tenma's real identity" Azura folded her arms

"Is that so? Well then considering you've been gone a while, and the skills you have, what have you found out?"

What Azura said sparked Sakura's curiosity "The skills she has? Can I ask...what is Naru to you anyway?"

"Naru is my main source of information, a head scout to word it better" said Azura "she is excellent at infiltrating bases, digging for info and can hold her own in battle"

"She sounds efficient" said Lucile "And since Dark Sabre is mostly men, I imagine her 'feminine charms' work well"

"Well then Naru...what have you found out?"

Naru folded one arm putting a finger on her cheek "Well here's the thing, what I found is rather strange"

"What do you mean?" asked Azura

"It's like this. The most common info was a boy by that name did reside in Dark Sabre, and he was often seen as a child but vanished without a word"