Eternal Spirit - Arc 3 - Chapter 32B: Earnest Wish

Sakura and Lucile had gone their separate ways, allowing Hana and Tenma to spend some time together. Lucile put her hands behind her head as she walked by "And...the plan went smoothly. I know we ditched them a little, but while Hana is becoming a bit more bolder...Tenma is still too humble for his own good"

"You're telling me" said Sakura "I think it's more...he doesn't quite have the guts to be honest with himself yet"

"That's our brother...too humble for his own good" Lucile said chuckling with Sakura joining her though a little more softly "Though I have to ask...are you okay?"

"Well...I feel fine, I don't hurt anywhere"

"Ahhhh...that's good an' all...but that's not what I meant. What I meant is...how do you feel...about everything? About who you are?"

"Oh...that's what you meant"

Sakura looked down, and then to her own hands, opening and closing them "I guess...for the most part, okay I guess. I'm getting to grips with who I am now, and why I acted like I did...it's just adjusting to it"

"I'm sorry that...you don't have much to remember" said Lucile looking awkwardly "I mean...that's why you were questing in the first place"

"Maybe so...but it doesn't matter at this point"

"Sakura..."

"I can't really dwell on it...it'll do me really no good. All I can is move forward. Besides now that I know why I can't remember...it doesn't bother me so much anymore"

Sakura wear a pleasant smile "I think...I'm happier knowing, I've got a family now. I was worried for quite a while...I was going to be all alone"

"Sakura..."

"But...you and Tenma, made me feel so welcome and whenever Tenma was around, I always felt so good inside...at least now I know why"

"Well you would...Tenma being your older brother after all"

"And you..." Sakura said before blushing "Being my Older Sister after all" Lucile went into a gleeful moment

"Oh what a happy day...and I cannot wait to get home, and tell a few people now"

"That's for later on Lucile...today we have some fun"

Sakura looked round, at the shops at people, and although seeing them herself for the first time, pages in her mind began to turn, knowledge she inherited from Tenma flowing into her "Right...let's see what to do first"

"Well there are plenty of these shops" said Lucile looking round "that I wouldn't mind looking into"

"That's fine...come on let's take a look"

Together they travelled and looked round at what the shopping mall had to offer. Sakura took Lucile into a gadget shop, which was pretty much an alien world to Lucile. RC cars and helicopters, electric spheres, portable games consoles and even talking plushies fascinated Lucile to no end. Lucile's favourite toy was a little RC helicopter that a staff member was flying, which she let land on her hand before it flew back off.

Sakura even went a step further and took Lucile to some nearby and few arcade machines including a shooting game, a powerman test and crane machines. To their fortune a crane machine still had four go's left, or rather a magnet game with dull plastic jars, and making sure no-one was there to claim them had a go.

Sakura using the crane aimed for a green lid jar, which the magnet had to fit on squarely and failed the first time...but on the second managed to land one. Lucile then had a go, her first go being practise to figure out how the machine worked before using the machine...and miraculously caught a red-rimmed jar.