Chapter 20: Prelude of Anger

It was the mid-day in the kingdom of Radiant Dawn. Today was a special day that would occur only once every three years, the day of the twilight sun. Like that of a solar eclipse the sun will become black and emit a faint light on the ground. Tenma was on his way to the castle with Lucile and looked up high "So it's similar to an eclipse...but not quite"

"What's an eclipse Tenma?" asked Lucile

"It's when the moon covers the sun on my world. It's very rare and can only be seen from certain places, and that's with special glasses so you aren't blinded. In this case...it looks more like the sun is steadily becoming dark blue or practically black"

A very dark blue colour began to form and looked to be slowly consuming the sun in the sky. Tenma looked back down "So roughly when will the twilight sun begin? I mean when it's completely covered"

"Just after midday I think" said Lucile with her finger to her chin "I'm not sure. You'd have to ask her majesty. Anyway enough dawdling, we have to be on our way soon. So let's go the castle...brother" she said with a smile

"Okay then..." Tenma said quite red "big sister" Lucile blushed a bright pink, holding her hands behind her waist and turned a bit in place 

"Oh...it sounds so good hearing you say that" she said beaming

"Not that I'm not happy" said Tenma "but you seem more delighted than I do"

"Do I? It might be because you said big sister" she said smiling "Or it could be the fact I've always wanted a younger sibling"

"So you can guide him or her? Well you do have that mentality about you I suppose...Big Sister" Lucile now had a small happy like scowl

"Have you finished embarrassing me now?" Tenma cheekily grinned and nodded "Then let's go"

Lucile and her Mother had adopted Tenma in their family. While knowing his birth family could still be out there, they wanted to give a home he knew would always be there. Lucile releasing Tenma was still fifteen realized she was the older sibling, since having turned sixteen couple months prior. This seemed to fill her with a sense of happiness even she couldn't quite describe.

After making their way to the castle throne room within was Fiona, Cordelia and Sakura. And to his surprise Tyson "Tyson!?" said Tenma surprised "What are you doing?"

"Why if it's not the hero of Dark Sabre?" said Tyson punching Tenma's shoulder "pleased to see you again mate"

"You're in a good mood" said Cordelia "and what do you mean the hero of Dark Sabre?"

"His majesty told the whole town about this guy, right here. He didn't mention his name, for obvious reasons, but he did say how he fought back against Zodiac and triumphed in battle"

Tyson then looked quite annoyed "Dam...oh how I wish I saw the battle. I feel like an idiot for missing it"

"So how come you're here?" said Fiona with her hand on her side "I thought you had to go back to Dark sabre"

"Oops I'm running late. Hey Tenma don't be a stranger to Dark Sabre all right? Don't forget you have friends all right?" with his hand high Tenma high-fived him

"Yeah...I know" Tyson gave a reaffirming nod and ran out.

Cordelia had a small smile "I can see his majesty Zoran left out the awakening of Luna's power within you"