Arc 3 - Chapter 25: Triggered by Sadness

Tenma stood ready, forehead and cheeks blooded and bruises while Luna's sacred aura raged round him. His aura though wasn't as smooth as normal but jaggy and somewhat trying to compress. Hana was still writhing from the Nether arte which was inflicted upon her, while Sakura...could only watch knelt weakly on the floor still bound by her chains.

Tenma charged forward at Richter, once more ready to extend his hand "Nah! I've got bored of that too. I'll let my fists, and feet do the talking for once"

"Here I come" Tenma charged in with a punch, that Richter deflected away, charging with several more punches which Richter blocked.

Richter tried to counter with a strong punch, which Tenma blocked with arms crossed and caught a kick swung at him. Tenma then swung round Richter, in fast circles before letting go and letting him fly. Richter scraped along his back, do rolled to his feet only to be confronted with a torrent of water "So predictable" like with Hana he used the wind to displace the water "and easy"

"White Dawn!" Tenma's loud shout caught Richter by surprise, as did the white energy ball careening towards him through the water

"What!?" Richter only had enough time to block it with his hands, immediately being under pressure along with an intense burning sensation on his palms, and more milder to his body.

Richter struggled to hold the arte, which pushed him backward – his feet leaving a tread mark – before with a shout he threw to the sky. Richter brought down his hand, burning steam leaving his palms while he cringed "Aghh...aghhh...dam you...brat!"

"What's your problem?" remarked Tenma "You seem to enjoy dealing pain to others, what's wrong with you?"

"I won't be belittled by a non-existent boy"

"Neither will I by an egotistical man, now to end this"

Richter saw Tenma put his hands to his side, beginning to generate a white light "Heh...as if I'll let you" Richter thrust out both his hands, locking Tenma almost completely in place"

"Aghh...aghhh...aghhh" Tenma groaned to try and free himself

"I don't know what you're going to do...but I'm nipping it in the bud. You're...really beginning to push me here, and I don't like it"

"Get...used to it! Did you...honestly think...you get away with...hurting people? Did you?"

"Honestly yes!" Richter pulled Tenma to him, by bringing back his arms "because I don't see...how you can stop me!"

Richter jumped right at Tenma, attempting to punch him with a strong fist...Tenma through fired a beam at the ground, vaulting himself over Richter as he punched the air, flipped forward and landed. Richter turned round, blowing through a ring he made of his finger and thumb, spewing flames...but Tenma ran round them.

Tenma went directly to Richter, evading each strike made upon him...it was as Richter was about to thrust his hand, Tenma sprung forward...and struck a punch to Richter's gut. Tenma followed it up with several more punches and kicks, Richter for a minute looking helpless...but his frustration caught up with him "You are...really starting to irritate me!" in sheer frustration he dealt a right hook to Tenma's face, and a punch shoulder "Now...know your place!" Tenma though went round his attack

"You...know...yours" Tenma thrust a clean punch to Richter's forehead...smashing the lenses of on his goggles, making him stagger backwards.