Arc 3 - Chapter 1: New Teachings

It was a rather calm day in Zestria. There was patches of cloud in the blue sky, with a mildly chilly breeze that swept upon the land and brushes upon the green fields of the world. At the front gates of the Kingdom of Radiant Daw, was Tenma looking refreshed, yet let off a light yawn. He was in a long sleeved red tunic, over a green buttoned robe like vest with simple grey pants and brown shoes. He had a scabbard of blue, with blade, attached to his side.

Tenma took a good inhale of the morning air "I'm beginning to like the country air. No poison or gas fumes on the breeze"

"I'd like to know where you live" he turned round to Sakura "Because I don't want to go there"

"I see you're trying on the new clothes...they rather suit you really, if showing off the top half a little"

Sakura was wearing a medium length sleeve blouse – the sleeves a little past her elbows - which covered her back, midriff and round her neck, draping down her sides with dangling wide strips. Her large gifted chest was covered by a dark-lilac under dress. Although half-hidden by the blouse, it did easily reach her waist.

She too, like Tenma, wearing simple pants though of a blue colour but had the same plain brown shoes. Her pink hair had been brushed, thick bangs framing her face, tied off at the bottom with white sashes. Her outfit was rather feminine, still a bit casual, displaying a curves to a good degree.

Sakura didn't seem to mind the outfit much, folding her arms under her chest "Well I know the outfit doesn't do much favours on the boob front...but I can't change my size" she said smiling "so...no point being so embarrassed of them"

"You say that...but that took you an hour to put on" he said making Sakura flinch and go nervous

"Wait who told you that!? That was a secret!" Tenma did a small whistle

"I don't know what you're talking about" Sakura scowled and pointed at him

"You'd better not have been eavesdropping"

"Don't get all wound up Sakura...you're better off using that energy for the trip" she pouted and turned away "Sorry...I'm just teasing, couldn't help myself. As I said...the clothes are fine. Don't worry so much"

"Then be a bit more understandable please" Tenma chuckled a little in response, Sakura returning with a small smile.

Sakura looked onto the world "so today...is the day we both begin our training for the days to come...at Dark Sabre. I want to learn to use my new power" Sakura made a small groan, triggering the black aura of Solomon for a few seconds "and learning how to use fire as well"

"Same for me" Tenma said with an ignited hand "along the power of the wind. While on the side..." Tenma gripped his wrist, embalming it with electric energy "learning to control the lost element"

"I'm not...that keen on using that particular power" she said a little cautiously

"No neither am I...but we do need to learn to use it. We'll just take it slow"

"Take what slow...Big Brother?"

Tenma turned to Ariana who walked up to them. Ariana was in a simple black blouse dress with skirt, under a white cardigan that she left unbuttoned. Her silvery hair was in a little longer than normal, past her shoulders, but still had a red hairband in place. Below her skirt she blue shorts, and her normal white socks and black shoes.

Ariana had her usual cheery smile "So then...are we all ready to go? That is...is anyone else coming?"

"Hana said she might come later" said Sakura "she's got business to sort out today. She said she'll be coming next time though"