Arc 3 - Chapter 23: A Show of Greater Force

The sun had now gone, the moon starting to poke out from the distance. For now the land was dark and dull...but fortunately a light guided their way, from beacons at the only visible building. It was a, as describe, large stone built building comprised of large multiple trapezoid rooms connected together.

Hana looked at the building "Judging by the text's we read, this seems to match the description of the building, Neverfrost Tower"

"And if it isn't...we're sort of stuck" said Tyson looking round "It's too pitch dark to really see anything now"

"It's alright...Sakura is in there" said Tenma itching his brand "I can feel it"

"Then let's head inside" said Ariana "everyone...time to depart"

Letting everyone down, and shrinking to her smaller size, Ariana followed the group inside the ruins...which upon entry made its presence known. It was colder, and almost silent, as their footsteps echoed through the halls. A sense of unease filled the air as, like with the room where Sakura was, rectangle crevasses were present...some occupied and some not.

The only positive thing was due to the lanterns the room was illuminated, letting them see the person that stood in their way "About time you showed up...I was starting to grow bored" it was Zanya

"Zanya...!?" exclaimed Tyson looking nervous "Who invited her?" Tenma though boldly stood forward

"Where's Sakura!? What have you done with her?"

"Me...nothing but Richter...oh if only you knew. The...fun he's put the girl through, oh wouldn't you like to know?" Tenma tightly clenched his hand, small sparks fly

"Calm yourself Brother...it's not worth it" said Azura with a hand to his shoulder

"Brother...wait him!?"

Zanya looked quite puzzled looking between "Wa-wa-wait...Azura, the Sapphire warrior...is the sibling to the Warrior of the Light!? Ooo...kay that's...a little ironic" Tenma listened to her words a little carefully

"So...I'm guessing you being here...means you wish to fight?" asked Hana looking a little nervous

"That's a correct...but I'm not interested in anyone else" she then pointed at Tenma "Except him. I want to see first hand...the divine beauty of power that formed when he triumphed over my Lord"

"Nope...not having it" said Azura making her sapphire lightly glowing sword "You still owe me a battle from before, when you ducked out. So either we fight together...or not at all"

"Fine...if you wish...I'm game because being against you...shouldn't be a problem"

Zanya ignited her aura of Solomon which flowed along her power "You can fight if you wish...but I fear our power difference will become clear" Azura gritted her teeth knowing this

"Ellie...think of something, you wish to do...or wish to continue doing" Tenma said making Azura pause in puzzlement "We aren't always strong...that's why we train, but sometimes only a certain drive or desire can really push us forward to new heights"

"Huh...how do you mean?" she asked with Tenma looking at her in the eyes

"Think of a reason...a clear reason, free of doubt, that you feel is your reason to strive to be strong"

"What...reason?"

"It can be any...but it has to yours and pure, no hint of doubt"